SAFC and Everton FC officially supporting Bradley's Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well what a lovely visit with Bradley.

He was full of beans and farting like a champ :)

Him being so lively is bitter/sweet though as it means the chemo isn't doing its job.
It's weird but being unwell is better for him in the long run.

I took him a gift which him and his mam loved. There will be pics and a story about me arranging for him to be mascot in the Echo next week.

I don't normally do press things but in this instance we thought it would be good to keep awareness up and make people realise this battle is far from over.

Well what a lovely visit with Bradley.

He was full of beans and farting like a champ :)

Him being so lively is bitter/sweet though as it means the chemo isn't doing its job.
It's weird but being unwell is better for him in the long run.

I took him a gift which him and his mam loved. There will be pics and a story about me arranging for him to be mascot in the Echo next week.

I don't normally do press things but in this instance we thought it would be good to keep awareness up and make people realise this battle is far from over.
The more publicity the better, so well played.
It's a horrible thought that it's not good news when a little one is happy. :cry:

Obviously there was a lot discussed, some good and some bad. That has to remain private I'm afraid.

All I will say though is that we MUST keep on fundraising. What is in the kitty will possibly be nowhere near enough.

One thing I will share though, as it gave me such a buzz and made me realise getting Bradley to be mascot did make a huge difference is this;

In conversation with Bradley's mam, Everton chairman Bill Kenwright told Gemma that,

"As soon as I saw him walk on to the pitch I knew we were going to do something for him."

I'm not gonna lie, I filled up on the spot.

Obviously there was a lot discussed, some good and some bad. That has to remain private I'm afraid.

All I will say though is that we MUST keep on fundraising. What is in the kitty will possibly be nowhere near enough.

One thing I will share though, as it gave me such a buzz and made me realise getting Bradley to be mascot did make a huge difference is this;

In conversation with Bradley's mam, Everton chairman Bill Kenwright told Gemma that,

"As soon as I saw him walk on to the pitch I knew we were going to do something for him."

I'm not gonna lie, I filled up on the spot.
As much as the fund raising is important mate most if not all of us have wanted to be mascots at some point. By you thinking of doing that for Bradley will be a memory that'll last forever especially the crowd singing his name.
Well done Mick, that and everything else has been class.

As much as the fund raising is important mate most if not all of us have wanted to be mascots at some point. By you thinking of doing that for Bradley will be a memory that'll last forever especially the crowd singing his name.
Well done Mick, that and everything else has been class.

From someone like yourself that's very much appreciated mate.

Listening to him today telling me about how he was showing Jermaine Defoe his new boots and how to kick the ball was overwhelming.

His mam telling me how much they laughed, cried, and just had an amazing night all round was priceless.

From someone like yourself that's very much appreciated mate.

Listening to him today telling me about how he was showing Jermaine Defoe his new boots and how to kick the ball was overwhelming.

His mam telling me how much they laughed, cried, and just had an amazing night all round was priceless.
I bet it was great for them mate, it was for strangers like me in the crowd just knowing the story and giving a little.

There's more important things than eleven knackers making an arse of themselves in front of thousands of people.
Ha way the Brad, that's a fighter.

It's a shame to see this half way down page 3. This little lad needs all the help he can get. HAWAY the Brad. Don't know what you're up to today little un but we are thinking about you.

Very much up in the air I'm afraid. The chemo needs to kill off a lot more cancer first. But his body can't take any high dosage chemo at the moment, so it will be low dosage.
:cry::cry:

It's a shame to see this half way down page 3. This little lad needs all the help he can get. HAWAY the Brad. Don't know what you're up to today little un but we are thinking about you.
They've gone away to Flamingo Land for the weekend according to Facebook posts

Some more from our side:

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/10/17/bradleys-parents-thank-blues

The family of Bradley Lowery have thanked Evertonians for their “amazing generosity” after the signed match-worn shirts from the Club’s game against Sunderland raised nearly £7,000 for the youngster’s appeal.

The Club will also be inviting Bradley and his family to the return game at Goodison Park in February next year.

Hopefully be another great day for him then too.

Some more from our side:

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/10/17/bradleys-parents-thank-blues

The family of Bradley Lowery have thanked Evertonians for their “amazing generosity” after the signed match-worn shirts from the Club’s game against Sunderland raised nearly £7,000 for the youngster’s appeal.

The Club will also be inviting Bradley and his family to the return game at Goodison Park in February next year.

Hopefully be another great day for him then too.

Fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back