SAFC and Everton FC officially supporting Bradley's Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone please let me know how Bradley is doing? I've got steam powered internet here and it takes about half an hour to load a paper. Thanks.

This is how critical things are at the minute:

"Bradley was at hospital yesterday and he is still waiting for his platelets to improve but iv been pretty clear I want him to start chemo on Monday as if we leave it much longer he won't be with us to worry about if he makes platelets long term.
He had a fun time at Disney on ice last night it was amazing, this was just one of the videos I managed to get of his reactions "

"Bradley was at hospital yesterday and he is still waiting for his platelets to improve but iv been pretty clear I want him to start chemo on Monday as if we leave it much longer he won't be with us to worry about if he makes platelets long term.
He had a fun time at Disney on ice last night it was amazing, this was just one of the videos I managed to get of his reactions "
Was just coming to post this :cry:

Aaw man. Come on little un, keep scrapping.

Anyone know how he is today ?

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF!!

Just come back from a few family days away and found this thread on page 11 :-(

Anyway I'll hopefully have an update on Bradley's condition later once I speak to his Mam.

Also if anyone is interested there is an auction ending today on a Sessegnon match worn shirt on the FB page below.
The current high bid is £150

https://m.facebook.com/shootingstarmemorabilia/

Looks like this is constantly being snipped! It might be worth starting a new thread?

Any update on how he's doing though?

"Bradley has been doing well the last couple of days. We are just waiting for his blood counts to drop and for chemo side effects to start up. Tonight he would like to wish everyone a happy Halloween with his pumpkin his aunty carved for him. Thanks for your support guys it means a lot"

He will be very unwell as soon as the chemo kicks in.
I was meant to go and see him yesterday but I'm full of cold so couldn't. Gutted.

"Bradley has been doing well the last couple of days. We are just waiting for his blood counts to drop and for chemo side effects to start up. Tonight he would like to wish everyone a happy Halloween with his pumpkin his aunty carved for him. Thanks for your support guys it means a lot"

He will be very unwell as soon as the chemo kicks in.
I was meant to go and see him yesterday but I'm full of cold so couldn't. Gutted.
Hang in there little un. Get the bastard beat.

I hope Bradley managed to enjoy our first win of the season on Saturday.

Any news on how he's getting on?

This is the last update, from Saturday. He's not too well to be honest:

"Bradley has had to have two bags of blood yesterday because his red blood count was so low. He has also been really poorly and got a high temperature which means he has to stay in hospital on IV antibiotics to get the infection under control. Due to the amount of chemo Bradley's had an infection can be fatal so he is best off in here to get better. Il keep use updated thank you for you support."

Today's update:

Bradley got home from hospital today and he is feeling much better. We missed bonfire night again but we going to do our own night. This is something every parent with cancer has to get use to. We are back at hospital on Wednesday to get his bloods checked and possibly have platelet transfusion. We now just have to try our hardest to keep him infection free and wait for his bloods to recover so we can move on to next round of chemo. We hoping to do lots of nice things on the lead up to xmas between chemos to make it as special as possible as we need to cherish every moment and make memories so il share this with all of you lovely supporters as it happens. #onlyonebradleylowery #keepsupporting #ourlittlesuperhero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back