SAFC and Everton FC officially supporting Bradley's Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thirty-one children from across the region were recognised at this year’s Braveheart Awards at St James’ Park in Newcastle on Thursday.

The children, who have bravely battled serious illnesses, received the VIP treatment from the outset, with special limousines picking them up from home and transporting them to the venue in style.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne..._recognised_in_North_East_Braveheart_Awards/#

Just noticed this has been moved to SMB.

WHY??

It's a football related thread, and there is more football related input to come.

Last edited:
Thirty-one children from across the region were recognised at this year’s Braveheart Awards at St James’ Park in Newcastle on Thursday.

The children, who have bravely battled serious illnesses, received the VIP treatment from the outset, with special limousines picking them up from home and transporting them to the venue in style.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne..._recognised_in_North_East_Braveheart_Awards/#

Just noticed this has been moved to SMB.

WHY??

It's a football related thread, and there is more football related input to come.
It's been coming for a while marra. At least now maybe they won't be docking posts so much.
I hope he had a good time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have spent a while scrolling through pure football for this,had to search in the end. Doesn't belong down here at all.

Hope he enjoyed the braveheart awards

Exactly.

Apparently Sunderland, Everton, and us fans who support Bradley aren't football related.

I bet if a Bradley tshirt was brought out it would get a sticky though!
Most probably mate,maybe see if his obviously massively tired and overstretched parents can squeeze in writing a book or dictionary nobody will want to keep it where it belongs. The minute Bradley became a mascot on a game broadcast on national tv and around the world it became very much football related!

Most probably mate,maybe see if his obviously massively tired and overstretched parents can squeeze in writing a book or dictionary nobody will want to keep it where it belongs. The minute Bradley became a mascot on a game broadcast on national tv and around the world it became very much football related!

And it will continue to be football related.

Can't win. If I start new threads they merge them, and now they've moved this one.

Can't win. If I start new threads they merge them, and now they've moved this one.
Unfortunately mate just keep posting them as you have and at least it can keep getting the attention it deserves before being moved on down here. It's an absolute nightmare keeping stuff relevant on this part of forum as it's more active than any other part. Keep up the good work mate and the rewards will keep coming for the little man!

Took me ages to find this, I usually only hang about on Pure Football and I was looking for an update on how Bradley was getting on.

Took me ages to find this, I usually only hang about on Pure Football and I was looking for an update on how Bradley was getting on.

This is the latest from Brads Mam yesterday:

"Hi things are not to bad just waiting for Bradley to recover for next lot of chemo to start. He has scans before xmas to see what's happening.
We still need to raise funds for unplanned over night stays and platelets transfusions as Bradley needs regular transfusions due to damage to his bone marrow. Also flights and accommodation."

Just to let you all know I had a very positive meeting with Sunderland AFC yesterday.
I can't say too much at present, but I proposed a new campaign for the run up to Xmas and they are delighted to get on board with it.

So I'll need you all at your tweeting and sharing best so we can once again break the internet and get loads of money raised.

"Hi things are not to bad just waiting for Bradley to recover for next lot of chemo to start. He has scans before xmas to see what's happening.
We still need to raise funds for unplanned over night stays and platelets transfusions as Bradley needs regular transfusions due to damage to his bone marrow. Also flights and accommodation."

Just to let you all know I had a very positive meeting with Sunderland AFC yesterday.
I can't say too much at present, but I proposed a new campaign for the run up to Xmas and they are delighted to get on board with it.

So I'll need you all at your tweeting and sharing best so we can once again break the internet and get loads of money raised.
I think it's time I figured out how Twitter and Facebook works.

Just off reading a handful of updates from his mam its unimaginable the rollercoaster some parents have to endure.

Said similar watching children in need on friday.

Endured a tough tough week at work last week but ferk me it means jack shit as long as your loved ones are safe n well.

Just off reading a handful of updates from his mam its unimaginable the rollercoaster some parents have to endure.

Said similar watching children in need on friday.

Endured a tough tough week at work last week but ferk me it means jack shit as long as your loved ones are safe n well.

100% this.

There was a story on BBC the other day about a poor kid who was battling the same thing Bradley is. The girls dad took a photo as she was being treated to try and raise awareness funding too - it's horrible but fcking hell what bravery from the bairn. Unfortunately the bairn died which was why the BBC had the story

"Bradley and his two friends from hospital Mia and Brooklynne are turning the xmas lights on at Peterlee tonight. If you have nothing to do it would be lovely to see everyone's support there is lots of entertainment and fun to be had, the event starts at 4 and light switch on is around 5:30."

"Bradley and his two friends from hospital Mia and Brooklynne are turning the xmas lights on at Peterlee tonight. If you have nothing to do it would be lovely to see everyone's support there is lots of entertainment and fun to be had, the event starts at 4 and light switch on is around 5:30."
I think I might just do that - thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back