SAFC Agent Fees

Common knowledge we're one of the lowest.
2-3 websites I've looked at have us 21st.
Speakman must be doing well to have us punching so far above our wage spend then(?)

I'd suggest we're almost definitely not 21st in the league for wage spend though. Those websites you cite won't be privy to every club in the league's current wage bills. They'll at best be collating info from published accounts and our last set of accounts only covered our last season in L1. Last season will have been considerably higher than that and this season even higher.

Course he has. You said “I don’t think anyone has said that” (that we haven’t spent any money). He posts a load of direct quotes of people saying exactly that. That alone proves that you are wrong. People have said that. The fact that one of them was you with an unambiguous “we haven’t spent any money” and an equally unambiguous “square root of fuck all” doesn’t make you any more wrong but it does perhaps call your memory into question as well.

We haven’t in my view spent enough. But we have spent something. So anyone who says we have spent nothing is full of shit. And people do that all the time. So they are full of shit. And they shouldn’t object to having it pointed out to them.
I never f***ing said that man. Get ya facts right
Can you imagine in the non league, York city paid £129k.....bloody hell!
Bet wrexham paid a load

Speakman must be doing well to have us punching so far above our wage spend then(?)

I'd suggest we're almost definitely not 21st in the league for wage spend though. Those websites you cite won't be privy to every club in the league's current wage bills. They'll at best be collating info from published accounts and our last set of accounts only covered our last season in L1. Last season will have been considerably higher than that and this season even higher.
Agree, pure speculation.

That is the end of me trying to talk you.

Can’t answer a simple question, revert to cliche. Absolutely pointless.

Look forward to you being banned again.

Strange post. Anybody saying Sunderland don’t spend are factually incorrect, regardless if you like the owner or not. Just talk like an adult please it’s just football crack.

As I’ve said context.

It’s reluctance to deviate from the model and spend on our obvious weaknesses.

You can’t tell me you are happy with the refusal to take a risk on Kiefer Moore, and the reluctance to spend the cash on the weaknesses in our squad.

Why are you completely ignoring the part about off the field?
You reckon Moore wanted to come here? 😂

Strange post. Anybody saying Sunderland don’t spend are factually incorrect, regardless if you like the owner or not. Just talk like an adult please it’s just football crack.

Mines a strange post, also the hypocrisy of telling me to talk like an adult.

I’m talking like an adult and trying to have a conversation. You kept and keep ignoring my point about off the field, and then when I ask you why, you come out with a cliched answer.

It’s impossible to have a conversation or debate if you’re going to do that.

Either have a conversation, discuss all angles, and actually speak to someone. If you’d rather not do that and revert to the usual shit, I have zero time for you.
You reckon Moore wanted to come here? 😂

That was never your debate at the start though.

You argued and argued he wasn’t worth it. After he came good it changed to, the whole why would he come here.

Last edited:
Mines a strange post, also the hypocrisy of telling me to talk like an adult.

I’m talking like an adult and trying to have a conversation. You kept and keep ignoring my point about off the field, and then when I ask you why, you come out with a cliched answer.

It’s impossible to have a conversation or debate if you’re going to do that.

Either have a conversation, discuss all angles, and actually speak to someone. If you’d rather not do that and revert to the usual shit, I have zero time for you.

That was never your debate at the start though.

You argued and argued he wasn’t worth it. After he came good it changed to, the whole why would he come here.
I argued both.

Back