SAFC Agent Fees

Off the pitch how many times man

Been neglected

Not really, I mean they not been here that long, rightly on the pitch has been the focus, now they are doing stuff off the pitch

Where is all this money meant to come from? cant just pump endless amounts in like
Seems strange for an agent to be able to make that demand mind and if it wasn’t the agent I don’t know who it could have been.

It seems strange because he made it up.

Not really, I mean they not been here that long, rightly on the pitch has been the focus, now they are doing stuff off the pitch

Where is all this money meant to come from? cant just pump endless amounts in like
Find this amusing too because when we got beat 1-5 off Blackburn there were so many sarcastic comments aimed at “but at least we’ll have new hand dryers instead of a striker” so even when they do invest off the pitch people are negative.

It seems strange because he made it up.
Im on about the basics

Lick of paint

Hand dryers fucked

Graffiti and stickers off the mags just left

Roof leaking

A bit pride in ya own home yet they couldn’t give a fuck

The most cosmetic work theyve done since arriving was dressing the bcb up in mag colours

Find this amusing too because when we got beat 1-5 off Blackburn there were so many sarcastic comments aimed at “but at least we’ll have new hand dryers instead of a striker” so even when they do invest off the pitch people are negative.

Haha yep exactly my point really

I’m not even trying to defend these owners, they have made loads of mistakes, just the narrative.

i think you just cant win with some people and need to accept this

Im on about the basics

Lick of paint

Hand dryers fucked

Graffiti and stickers off the mags just left

Roof leaking

A bit pride in ya own home yet they couldn’t give a fuck

The most cosmetic work theyve done since arriving was dressing the bcb up in mag colours

Yeah maybe but again that’s a seperate argument really about lacking staff on small details and pride. This ideas they’re skint isn’t true

They’ve spent loads on team and just announced upgrades on facilities

We have no parachute payments

People trying best to drive a narrative that doesn’t exist in my view

And it all comes from the fact we aren’t winning

That’s the reality

What a fuckin g shambles this thread has turned into. And the same usual poster spouting shite, everyone's wrong, but not the poster. Weird as fuck behaviour .

The owners off the pitch have been nothing short of shambolic. The on the pitch stuff started off good, but fuck me , we might be spending, but we're spending it on utter utter shite with no clear aim to improve the team.

Yeah maybe but again that’s a seperate argument really about lacking staff on small details and pride. This ideas they’re skint isn’t true

They’ve spent loads on team and just announced upgrades on facilities

We have no parachute payments

People trying best to drive a narrative that doesn’t exist in my view

And it all comes from the fact we aren’t winning

That’s the reality
Its not a separate issue because my posts were pulled and thats what half were about, not spending on off the field stuff

Back