SAFC Agent Fees

How is it? They decided to spend more on the team

if they spent less on the team and more on "paint" then you'd moan about that too

they can't win
So they cant pull out to get rid of mag grafiti or replace a knackered hand dryer?

Haway man

They were happy enough to give mags fans free booze all afternoon when the card machine wouldnt work

“People on here”, “usual suspects”, “same crowd”… why don’t people just call out who you want to call out? :lol: If you’re specifically pointing a poster out for something then call them out on it. Do what you’d do in person. There’s groups of people seeing one side and groups of people seeing another side, nobody able to see a middle ground and lots of half aimed insults / digs flying around instead. Gone are the days where people have a disagreement and actually have a discussion about it dear me :lol: Thread was about agent fees and it’s descended into this man

So they cant pull out to get rid of mag grafiti or replace a knackered hand dryer?

Haway man

They were happy enough to give mags fans free booze all afternoon when the card machine wouldnt work

What’s that got to do with accusing them of not spending? Literally a totally different argument

So someone told us that in order to sign a player from Lorient we also needed to sign a player from PSG? :lol: Can’t imagine Lorient were overly pleased with that deal considering money was involved.

Did you think we signed them both from PSG and you’ve made a boo boo? :lol:
No. That's fine. Nobody is forcing you to believe it.

Well that is not spending on the ground, obviously

Not really hard to work it out. They have just left it to rot

Listen will agree to disagree with you, don’t want to fall out about it. Again I am not saying everything is rosy and plenty mistakes on and off the field, I just don’t think it’s down to money and penny pinching, I think that’s just a lazy jibe meself

Things like care and small details would not cost anything really, so it’s not about funds is it , if you want to excuse of them of not caring about that and taking fans for granted then that’s a better argument in my opinion.

Listen will agree to disagree with you, don’t want to fall out about it. Again I am not saying everything is rosy and plenty mistakes on and off the field, I just don’t think it’s down to money and penny pinching, I think that’s just a lazy jibe meself

Things like care and small details would not cost anything really, so it’s not about funds is it , if you want to excuse of them of not caring about that and taking fans for granted then that’s a better argument in my opinion.
Yer well u said not giving a fuck, thats how i think they feel about us

And im not falling out mate 👍🏻

He hasnt proved me wrong at all
Course he has. You said “I don’t think anyone has said that” (that we haven’t spent any money). He posts a load of direct quotes of people saying exactly that. That alone proves that you are wrong. People have said that. The fact that one of them was you with an unambiguous “we haven’t spent any money” and an equally unambiguous “square root of fuck all” doesn’t make you any more wrong but it does perhaps call your memory into question as well.

We haven’t in my view spent enough. But we have spent something. So anyone who says we have spent nothing is full of shit. And people do that all the time. So they are full of shit. And they shouldn’t object to having it pointed out to them.

Why? Says there we're tenth biggest agent spenders in the Championship, not first.
And we’ve got fuck all to show for it apart from a season full of shit signings. Apart from Bellingham every player signed will never go onto anything better, we are the agents only big pay day.

£23k Swindon - only one agent a Paul Nicholls, links to the rest of the Scum taking a cut from our Club.
What a complete shambles.

We have a decent alternative but this lot won’t shift.

Back