SACK MOTT!

Called this after two games.

His apex in men's cricket is three bottom four finishes with Glamorgan.

Women's cricket is totally different to men's. It's a different size pitch, different ball, slower paced bowlers, more tactical and the margins between players and teams are huge (Australia could bully everyone off the park).

I've not seen a coach so out of his depth since Moores. He should be politely shown the door and replaced with Trevor Bayliss.

Called this after two games.

His apex in men's cricket is three bottom four finishes with Glamorgan.

Women's cricket is totally different to men's. It's a different size pitch, different ball, slower paced bowlers, more tactical and the margins between players and teams are huge (Australia could bully everyone off the park).

I've not seen a coach so out of his depth since Moores. He should be politely shown the door and replaced with Trevor Bayliss.
So basically you don't give people a chance 😂

I read a comment that Mott thinks that no one is guaranteed their spot for the World Cup this autumn

the squad will be

roy
bairstow
buttler
moeen
rashid
livingstone
topley
willey
malan
stokes
woakes if fit
brook drinks carrier
billings
vince

lets see how many I get right

Mott imo has zero influence over this team

I read a comment that Mott thinks that no one is guaranteed their spot for the World Cup this autumn

the squad will be

roy
bairstow
buttler
moeen
rashid
livingstone
topley
willey
malan
stokes
woakes if fit
brook drinks carrier
billings
vince

lets see how many I get right

Mott imo has zero influence over this team
Who’s he kidding man. Pretty much every one of these players is guaranteed to start barring miraculous injury recoveries to our best bowlers.

Who’s he kidding man. Pretty much every one of these players is guaranteed to start barring miraculous injury recoveries to our best bowlers.
Exactly. I’ve named the squad I think. We shall see if Mott differs. I doubt it.

im not sure but virtually none of the side who stunk the place out yesterday played in any T20 domestic this season

did Mott watch any of that? Id put money on he didn’t .

two t20 games in a row bowled out in 16.4. Pathetic at any level

Back