Ryder Cup 2023

Last edited:
The all about the money chant is gold, the USA will win ryder cups, but will never be as united as team Europe.

Team USA care about themselves rather then a team

Great news.
Imagine if things were different and we were looking at potential car crashes like Poulter, Westwood, Sergio etc
Luke is obviously a very clever and statesmanlike character.
USA Captain, also a potential car crash 😂

Last edited:
Great choice from Team Europe to stick with Luke, he clearly put a lot of thought into the make up of the team this year which the players obviously bought into.

I remember a suggestion was made just after the Ryder Cup, might have been on No Laying Up, that each caption should do 2 Cups, 1 home and 1 away. That way they get one with home advantage and get to take that experience across the pond for the next one. I thought it was a really good idea, so many captains get labelled as poor ones just because their turn came on an away year.

Great choice from Team Europe to stick with Luke, he clearly put a lot of thought into the make up of the team this year which the players obviously bought into.

I remember a suggestion was made just after the Ryder Cup, might have been on No Laying Up, that each caption should do 2 Cups, 1 home and 1 away. That way they get one with home advantage and get to take that experience across the pond for the next one. I thought it was a really good idea, so many captains get labelled as poor ones just because their turn came on an away year.
Faldo, Clarke and Harrington got the raw deal

Back