Ryder Cup 2023

Watched bits of it on NBC. My god. Every 5 minutes there were ad breaks and random promos. Impossible to follow properly.

Last edited:
Watched bits of it on NBC. My god. Every 5 minutes there were ad breaks and random promos. Impossible to follow properly.
I was in New York during the 2012 olympics. They played the footage delayed as if it was happening live at the time at their peak viewing time :lol:

The ads every couple of minutes were horrific as well mind

USA just don't have that team ethic, unsure why it's not driven by Zack, they have the ability but not the togetherness.

Just finished catching that up after having to pop out while it was still in the balance. Great fun and really chuffed for Tommy getting the winning moment on 16 before securing it officially on 17. That's the 3rd time in a row we have won it on a conceded putt, Donaldson in 2014, Molinari in 2018 and then Fleetwood today, it would have been a bit daft to make Tommy sink a 2 footer, but it does rob us of that winning moment.

Shocking coverage with so many shots missed after the trophy was secured.

Overall a great Ryder Cup on a great golf course. Hopefully Marco Simone will get another one in the future.

Back