Ryanair Bloke : Michael O'Leary

• Thread starter Deleted member 14766
  • Start date
Absolute hypocrites these airline execs saying the transmission risk from flying people around the world is minimal.

we should have stopped all flights in and out of the country over a year ago and they still shouldn’t restart until the world gets this under control.

to me it’s still utter chaos with people bringing it into Britain all of the time.

They are scariants though, literally no more deadly than the original.

The world's billionaire elites are absolutely milking Covid and laughing all the way to the bank.

Eight of the top ten world's richest men are in big tech. They couldn't care less about airlines surviving or O'Leary. They want us living in smart cities and net zero carbon emissions.

Holidays will be for the rich again only.

You're going after a bloke who's being screwed over while you probably worship Bill Gates.

Scariants? FFS.

I think most of them are tongue in cheek to be fair and meant to wind people up.

I think he’s a bit a twat but also have admiration for the fact he doesn’t give a shit what people think which is makes a change from most corporates apologising for at the first sign of public upset.

as much as people moan about Ryanair it’s a budget airline, if you don’t like it, fly with someone else and pay more

edit - meant to quote the post which had his most infamous quotes, not saying his covid remarks are tongue in cheek.

It’s a bit “rich” the airlines complaining about anything. They are the biggest bunch of last-minute-change, price-jacking, rip-offing, small-print hiding bastards going. Use any event to rob people who’ve not no other option. Should be wearing stripey jumpers and masks the twats. They’ll slyly pass on costs & lost profits to customers (and probs staff by reduced benefits etc.) for decades to come the utter crunts.

The man is not one I would have a drink with.

I would never fly Ryanair.
I would meet him weatherspoons me for a pint
Hes got a great product when it goes correctly
Upset people on here twice over...
Not be using Ryanair this year though tbf;)

Of course it will, the climate significantly changes every so often but it's not something we have any control over.
Says all those who are burying their heads in the sand. We are responsible for the current climate shifts, the vast majority of experts agree. And, the good news is, despite what you think, we can do something about it, if we act fast. But if we don't start to drastically reduce carbon emissions now, we hit a tipping point in 30 years or so with devastation to follow that we will be unable to reverse.

There will always be those that deny it is happening, but a sustainable future for the human race on earth depends on the rest of us stepping up, and soon.

It will without doubt be humanity's most critical challenge of the next 30 years.

Last edited:
Says all those who are burying their heads in the sand. We are responsible for the current climate shifts, the vast majority of experts agree. And, the good news is, despite what you think, we can do something about it, if we act fast. But if we don't start to drastically reduce carbon emissions now, we hit a tipping point in 30 years or so with devastation to follow that we will be unable to reverse.

There will always be those that deny it is happening, but a sustainable future for the human race on earth depends on the rest of us stepping up, and soon.

It will without doubt be humanity's most critical challenge of the next 30 years.
I have two timelines on this covid situation and the second timeline, the evil timeline, would mean what you describe has already started...limited air travel....we know they are coming for the cars and such like......they'll come for the meat.....import/export will be limited and only via the big boys.......we'll be locked down every now and then, reducing emissions....the surveillance via satellites will be off the scale e.g. the donations from the top companies into Green Projects is considerable but only a tiny % is going into planting trees etc, the vast majority is being spent on surveillance & AI keeping tabs in realtime on farmers emissions, they want every single thing on the planet itemised,including humans, & ran like a computer program. They could never do this in normal times and you might think these measures are all well and good but it's going to be absolute carnage....food shortages, rationing of resources/energy,business closures,job losses, mass civil unrest.

This is all of course if we are indeed are on the evil timeline :lol:

I have two timelines on this covid situation and the second timeline, the evil timeline, would mean what you describe has already started...limited air travel....we know they are coming for the cars and such like......they'll come for the meat.....import/export will be limited and only via the big boys.......we'll be locked down every now and then, reducing emissions....the surveillance via satellites will be off the scale e.g. the donations from the top companies into Green Projects is considerable but only a tiny % is going into planting trees etc, the vast majority is being spent on surveillance & AI keeping tabs in realtime on farmers emissions, they want every single thing on the planet itemised,including humans, & ran like a computer program. They could never do this in normal times and you might think these measures are all well and good but it's going to be absolute carnage....food shortages, rationing of resources/energy,business closures,job losses, mass civil unrest.

You're unhinged mate.

You're unhinged mate.
You said something radical needed to happen or we were screwed. Some might say that's unhinged. I told you they potentially are putting that agenda into play, that you say needs to happen. Have a little think and tell me what you think they need to do to make the planet not screwed and I think you'll find its exactly as I describe.

You said something radical needed to happen or we were screwed. Some might say that's unhinged. I told you they potentially are putting that agenda into play, that you say needs to happen. Have a little think and tell me what you think they need to do to make the planet not screwed and I think you'll find its exactly as I describe.
What is your point? We need to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to save the planet from irreversible temperature rises. It's not a conspiracy, it's science. We need to stop using hydrocarbons wherever possible, we need to eat less meat, we need to plant some trees and cut our reliance on single use plastics. Not because there's a masterplan somewhere to control everyone, but because if we don't the world will be unliveable.
What is your point? We need to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to save the planet from irreversible temperature rises. It's not a conspiracy, it's science. We need to stop using hydrocarbons wherever possible, we need to eat less meat, we need to plant some trees and cut our reliance on single use plastics. Not because there's a masterplan somewhere to control everyone, but because if we don't the world will be unliveable.

The controlling aspect is just an added bonus, you are not going to be able to have one without the other. This is why we are having this Build Back Better nonsense creeping in to politician spiel. We need to be back to normal as quick as possible in order to take stock.

The controlling aspect is just an added bonus, you are not going to be able to have one without the other. This is why we are having this Build Back Better nonsense creeping in to politician spiel. We need to be back to normal as quick as possible in order to take stock.
We don't need to take stock and sit on our hands for a few more years while it gets harder to do something about it. We need to start doing something about it, before we reach the point of no return (nature decimated, water shortages, air we can barely breathe, temperatures we cannot endure).

Don't get me wrong, it's not all doom and gloom, we can actually make a world much better than the one we're in if we put our minds to it, but we've got to get on with it, not 'take stock' and go back to our old ways.

We don't need to take stock and sit on our hands for a few more years while it gets harder to do something about it. We need to start doing something about it, before we reach the point of no return (nature decimated, water shortages, air we can barely breathe, temperatures we cannot endure).

Don't get me wrong, it's not all doom and gloom, we can actually make a world much better than the one we're in if we put our minds to it, but we've got to get on with it, not 'take stock' and go back to our old ways.
I meant we had to take stock in a normal non Covid world, not a clown world 😊

...and we will still be in League One!

Back