Ryanair Bloke : Michael O'Leary

• Thread starter Deleted member 14766
  • Start date
I have two timelines on this covid situation and the second timeline, the evil timeline, would mean what you describe has already started...limited air travel....we know they are coming for the cars and such like......they'll come for the meat.....import/export will be limited and only via the big boys.......we'll be locked down every now and then, reducing emissions....the surveillance via satellites will be off the scale e.g. the donations from the top companies into Green Projects is considerable but only a tiny % is going into planting trees etc, the vast majority is being spent on surveillance & AI keeping tabs in realtime on farmers emissions, they want every single thing on the planet itemised,including humans, & ran like a computer program. They could never do this in normal times and you might think these measures are all well and good but it's going to be absolute carnage....food shortages, rationing of resources/energy,business closures,job losses, mass civil unrest.

This is all of course if we are indeed are on the evil timeline :lol:
Interesting but with one caveat...

All of your predictions turn out to be a pile of plop.

🤪

I m not arguing against good causes mate - I m suggesting they are often used as a vehicle to a wider agenda.
Well according to a new report from Swiss Re, that wider agenda would be poverty (among so much more hardship), if we don't tackle climate change:

Are contracting economies part of a conspiracy?

The controlling aspect is just an added bonus, you are not going to be able to have one without the other. This is why we are having this Build Back Better nonsense creeping in to politician spiel. We need to be back to normal as quick as possible in order to take stock.

Boris is repeating BBB again - this is not good.

Absolute hypocrites these airline execs saying the transmission risk from flying people around the world is minimal.

we should have stopped all flights in and out of the country over a year ago and they still shouldn’t restart until the world gets this under control.

to me it’s still utter chaos with people bringing it into Britain all of the time.
We can’t stop it all together. I agree travel restrictions should have been reduced hard but people do still need to move around the world

climate lockdowns will be the next stroke they pull for sure .....life will never be the same again , brexit and trump spooked the globalists and now they are acting

Back