Rusyn

Of the signing made in the last two windows, the only ones looking a write off atm to me are Triantis, Semedo and Burstow (surely going back to Chelsea never to return)

As far as Bishop, Pembele, Seelt, Hjelde, Styles (if he is signed permanently) Mundle, Bellingham, Dack (if he signs on for an extra year) Aouchiche, Mayenda and Rusyn (maybe as a winger, he's not a centre forward) are concerned, i'm prepared to give them more time to prove themselves.
Four of them are acceptable, the others are utter dross

Of the signing made in the last two windows, the only ones looking a write off atm to me are Triantis, Semedo and Burstow (surely going back to Chelsea never to return)

As far as Bishop, Pembele, Seelt, Hjelde, Styles (if he is signed permanently) Mundle, Bellingham, Dack (if he signs on for an extra year) Aouchiche, Mayenda and Rusyn (maybe as a winger, he's not a centre forward) are concerned, i'm prepared to give them more time to prove themselves.
I can’t see him playing on the wing he’s not quick or skilful enough, maybe in a role behind striker as hard working attacking mid,I’m struggling to think where else he could play

Get shot, not quick or good enough for the wing, and nowhere near good enough to lead the line. I know loads are in the give them a good pre season, time to bed in, give them a couple of seasons to improve. But he wasn’t bought as a cheap stick him in the reserve player, he was bought forthe first team and he’s just no where near good enough if we do wanna threaten the top 6

Works hard and decent technically, as one of a front three he could still come good but I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see him go in summer. I think at least one of Hemir and Mayenda will be likely to be loaned out next season so I think we need a minimum of two “ ready” strikers.

I'm in favour of keeping him as 1 of 3 forwards, the other 2 would need to be brought in. Get Hemir and Mayenda out on loan to somewhere they will play in England, L2 if necessary.

Back