Rusyn

As a proper front 3 he would do a job, trouble is we don't play 433, we play 4231
I think we could very brilliant playing 433, like a Liverpool lite, but we are appeared to want to play 4231 which knacks us

I think Jobe, Neil are 8s as well. But on the other hand, Rigg probably should be a 10 and Aouchiche is definitely a 10.

It’s f***ing scattergun tbh. They buy players, they don’t think for a second about team-building. The squad has zero coherence.

Mowbray asked for one and was ignored. But what does he know, he’s only worked in the game most of his life😂
Its criminal that he was ignored when in January last year he said we needed a replacement for Evans and a striker and look were we are lacking in the squad, madness that some still defend Speakman for the past 3 windows where he completely ignored what is needed.

I think Jobe, Neil are 8s as well. But on the other hand, Rigg probably should be a 10 and Aouchiche is definitely a 10.

It’s f***ing scattergun tbh. They buy players, they don’t think for a second about team-building. The squad has zero coherence.
Exactly, what is the formation? I think we suit 433 way more than 4131

He said that the money we made on him would go back in to strengthen the squad :lol:

Well it probs did, considering we have spent quite a lot

Why do people just pretend we haven't spent money? You might say we have totally wasted it, which we have, but to laugh at the idea that we haven't strange is very funny

as we have.

Well it probs did, considering we have spent quite a lot

Why do people just pretend we haven't spent money? You might say we have totally wasted it, which we have, but to laugh at the idea that we haven't strange is very funny

as we have.
I'm laughing at the statement that we would strengthen the squad when It's obvious that we haven't,not that we haven't spent money, but of course you know that don't you and are just looking for another argument, nice try :lol:

The sheer experience he has offered the team this season is priceless, he has did all you could ask for out of a 25 year old colossal veteran of the game that doesn't speak English.

We'll be getting them in off of the street as they walk by, at this rate....

I didnt, you were, as you often do, about a million times a day.
Your exact post, again you missed the whole point of my original post.Now you can carry on derailing the thread, but unlike in the past you won't get any more help from me.

Clarke alese cirkin Ballard Roberts Ekwah Jobe will all turn over millions in profit but aye let’s sack him because he signed a couple of dud forwards that cost fuck all
Sorry to burst your bubble but there are lists of signings on this forum that I can’t be arsed to find and certainly not type out cos it would take me all night it’s that long of shit signings made over the last 3 windows and it’s got about 15 names on it.

Back