Rusyn

Sorry to burst your bubble but there are lists of signings on this forum that I can’t be arsed to find and certainly not type out cos it would take me all night it’s that long of shit signings made over the last 3 windows and it’s got about 15 names on it.

rusyn
seelt
mundle
bellingham
hjelde
pembele
mayender
hemir
triantis
dack
aouchiche
bishop
styles
burstow
ekwah
anderson
lihadji
geldhart

Clarke alese cirkin Ballard Roberts Ekwah Jobe will all turn over millions in profit but aye let’s sack him because he signed a couple of dud forwards that cost fuck all
Clarke, Alese, Ballard and Ekwah have clauses where we have to give away up to 50% of the sales onto Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham though.

Not sure on Jobe. Will still make a profit but probably not as much as you'd think based on the sell on clauses.

rusyn
seelt
mundle
bellingham
hjelde
pembele
mayender
hemir
triantis
dack
aouchiche
bishop
styles
burstow
ekwah
anderson
lihadji
geldhart
Of the signing made in the last two windows, the only ones looking a write off atm to me are Triantis, Semedo and Burstow (surely going back to Chelsea never to return)

As far as Bishop, Pembele, Seelt, Hjelde, Styles (if he is signed permanently) Mundle, Bellingham, Dack (if he signs on for an extra year) Aouchiche, Mayenda and Rusyn (maybe as a winger, he's not a centre forward) are concerned, i'm prepared to give them more time to prove themselves.

Of the signing made in the last two windows, the only ones looking a write off atm to me are Triantis, Semedo and Burstow (surely going back to Chelsea never to return)

As far as Bishop, Pembele, Seelt, Hjelde, Styles (if he is signed permanently) Mundle, Bellingham, Dack (if he signs on for an extra year) Aouchiche, Mayenda and Rusyn (maybe as a winger, he's not a centre forward) are concerned, i'm prepared to give them more time to prove themselves.
Triantis will be good

Back