Rusyn

So you want to sack the director of football that has turned over millions in profit because he’s made a few bad signings, we are making tens of millions profits on other signings it’s more than covered. No team would have any recruitment staff left if that’s how you operate for every rudd van neitelroy there is a Bebe

We haven’t made that yet though. That’s entirely hypothetical and is based on Sunderland fan valuations.

So despite him playing out of position, at a level he's not played at before. He is shite.

What's your take on hemir, mayendar and Burstow?
ProbLem is, these players aren’t brought in to sit in the reserves fora couple of years and introduced slowly a lot of them are bought as first team squad members, With little to no on field experience to guide them.
The fact speakman namechecked rusyn as one of the experienced players in the team tells its own tale
As a proper front 3 he would do a job, trouble is we don't play 433, we play 4231
So he’s a wasted buy that will sit until we essentially give him away I suspect

ProbLem is, these players aren’t brought in to sit in the reserves fora couple of years and introduced slowly a lot of them are bought as first team squad members, With little to no on field experience to guide them.
The fact speakman namechecked rusyn as one of the experienced players in the team tells its own tale

So he’s a wasted buy that will sit until we essentially give him away I suspect
I think we could very brilliant playing 433, like a Liverpool lite, but we are appeared to want to play 4231 which knacks us

Back