Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

Desperate for more gear...

Update...not much change from yista.

On the fronts, Russian attacks continue in previous directions.

• In the Svatove and Severodonetsk regions, Russian units are attempting serious attacks towards the city of Luhansk and the village of Bilohorivka. So far, Russian units have not been able to achieve permanent success; fights are ongoing in the grey area.
  • Around Bakhmut, position battles are ongoing both north and south of the city. Overall, there are no significant changes.
  • In the Donetsk region, the Russian attack originating from west of Avdiivka is losing its momentum, and the attacks are not very intense. The most attacks are being carried out from southwest of Donetsk. Also, Russian units' offensive attempts have activated towards the settlement of Urozhaine in the border area between Donetsk and Zaporizhzhia oblasts from the south, which Ukrainian forces liberated in the spring of 2023. So far, Ukrainian defense has held.
  • On the southern front, Russian forces were relatively active in the Tokmak area. Also, for the first time in a while, three attack attempts were made on Ukrainian positions on the east bank of the Dnipro, but they did not yield results.
More threats re Kharkiv and it's from the fella that killed Litvinenko

Russian "liberation" eh?

I'm old enough to remember when they used to tell us they've come to "save" Russian speakers.

I really dont understand the narrative that underpins their invasion. Everything seems to be so thin its unreal - full of contradictions; we dont plan to occupy any part of Ukraine / this part of Ukraine is now ours; we are here to save Russian speakers / they need to be chased from Kharkiv, we have no intention of invading / surprise, we're invading.

I really dont understand the narrative that underpins their invasion. Everything seems to be so thin its unreal - full of contradictions; we dont plan to occupy any part of Ukraine / this part of Ukraine is now ours; we are here to save Russian speakers / they need to be chased from Kharkiv, we have no intention of invading / surprise, we're invading.

It's all about Ukrainian resources and it's softening approach to the EU in my opinion. This would have substantially weakened Russian geopolitical influence over the EU and great Britain. Not to mention a lot of lost markets. Although they have done the latter themselves by going to war.

Last edited:

Whatever narrative suits at the time to whatever the audience hates the most.

Zelensky is a Jewish Nazi who promotes LGBTQ rights and is in bed with Israel and the Islamic State and serving NATO agenda.

Something for everyone if you hate one of the below:

Western imperialism
Western ideology
Capitalism
Anglo Saxons
Jews
Muslims
Non Russian Eastern European
Gays
Israel
Islamic State

Whatever narrative suits at the time to whatever the audience hates the most.

Zelensky is a Jewish Nazi who promotes LGBTQ rights and is in bed with Israel and the Islamic State and serving NATO agenda.

Something for everyone if you hate one of the below:

Western imperialism
Western ideology
Capitalism
Anglo Saxons
Jews
Muslims
Non Russian Eastern European
Gays
Israel
Islamic State
See they left out "The Peoples Front Of Judea" ,splitters !:lol::rolleyes:

No one understands the Russians mate. They aren’t like the rest of us, culturally, politically or morally. It’s a mistake to compare them with us and how we would act or react in any given situation. Churchill had them sussed.

“Kremlin political intrigues are comparable to a bulldog fight under a rug. An outsider only hears the growling, and when he sees the bones fly out from beneath it is obvious who won.”

Back