Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

It was brutal wasn’t it.
Russia are brutal and that alone should be watched by all Western Politicians.
Need to stand up to these aggressors as they have no intention of stopping and have no regards to human life.

A few things stand out for me

The cheapness of life afforded to these troops by that bastard Putin. They look like they took huge losses in this battle for absolutely no gain

How poorly trained the Russians are. The last few kills where the Ukranian gets within 30 metres of the enemy and takes 3 out with a machine gun without any return fire is basic training stuff

Watching people being slaughtered from bodycams is deeply disturbing and as a parent I cannot detach myself from those being killed are people's children and the terror that fills me with

How poorly trained the Russians are. The last few kills where the Ukranian gets within 30 metres of the enemy and takes 3 out with a machine gun without any return fire is basic training stuff
The lack of basic training for their combat troops is exacerbated by the poor quality of their commanders at all levels. The Russian army is wrecked.
Watching people being slaughtered from bodycams is deeply disturbing and as a parent I cannot detach myself from those being killed are people's children and the terror that fills me with
I used to watch this sort of stuff dispassionately when I was a soldier. That changed when I became a parent. Combat videos have a place, but not when they're watched solely for 'entertainment'.

The lack of basic training for their combat troops is exacerbated by the poor quality of their commanders at all levels. The Russian army is wrecked.

I used to watch this sort of stuff dispassionately when I was a soldier. That changed when I became a parent. Combat videos have a place, but not when they're watched solely for 'entertainment'.

Thanks for your service mate

I have family serving in the British military so know what it involves and makes these videos even more terrifying

Was looking up our air defence system (Sky Saber) and was wondering what happened to the old Rapier system, shocked at what I found out.

Very interesting, latest from Peter Zeihan, he discusses how Ukraine has changed the way we now go to war.

Indian stops buying Russian oil, explained by Joe Blogs. It only took him 22 minutes to explain.

Last edited:
Russian State TV's take on the Crocus City Hall attack, followed by Konstantins report. I really like this lad. He can be a bit long winded but worth listening to.

A while since I have watched Konstantine, he is not looking well mind.
I don't suppose he sleeps well , will be on the KGB hit list no doubt.

Was looking up our air defence system (Sky Saber) and was wondering what happened to the old Rapier system, shocked at what I found out.

Very interesting, latest from Peter Zeihan, he discusses how Ukraine has changed the way we now go to war.

Indian stops buying Russian oil, explained by Joe Blogs. It only took him 22 minutes to explain.

The absolute bastards. Are they deliberately taking the piss? Western countries arseing about like this while civilians are dying really revs me up.

Not familiar with what’s going on down there, what’s that inferring?
I may be way off but, at a guess:
Kosovo claims independence, but Serbia claims it. There are rumours of Serbian aggression on the way, which would not be recieved well by the west. Parallels with Russia and Ukraine would be drawn.

Back