Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

Feels like we’re in a period of regrouping and battlefield shaping again.

Strikes on Kherson City and the crossing points have been very regular.
Think Kherson maybe in range of even light artillery now. Seen footage of a lotta light guns being brought forwards. Ain’t checked any maps today so dunno what’s happening.

Can we stick on topic? News thread. It is a slow news day out there today but there’s no reason to fill the silence with petty back and forth over something that happened months ago and objectively hasn’t weakened America’s resolve to support Ukraine.

There’s a politics thread to move to if that’s what you want to witter on about.

This. Such a shame to ignore the politics thread and post your own views on here just to risk all your carefully crafted debate just disappearing...

Oh also in case anyone thought this hadn’t happened today… Russia continued to try to take Bakhmut. Did have some success in a village nearby.

I don’t know what they’re attacking with or what Ukraine are defending with but this must be the longest sustained series of attacks on one settlement in the whole war to date?

Oh also in case anyone thought this hadn’t happened today… Russia continued to try to take Bakhmut. Did have some success in a village nearby.

I don’t know what they’re attacking with or what Ukraine are defending with but this must be the longest sustained series of attacks on one settlement in the whole war to date?
Aye, they've took 2 villages nearby but there's no one there anymore :lol:

Not all Russians tbf, id say Its their leaders and those who's compliant in the military who's causing this. All those millions of Russians who's had their votes suppressed and those who's protested against this war are actually courageous.

Controlled and managed by the state.
Step out of line and you disappear. Incredible that they can still round up the amount of conscripts as the West remain in shock as to why they don’t uprise in the state.
Simply not programmed to do so.

The Russian progress in WW2 was on mass against an enemy that were finished. Hoovering up crumbs as they pressed West.

Its a suppressed State with the media controlled. Nothing changes.

Controlled and managed by the state.
Step out of line and you disappear. Incredible that they can still round up the amount of conscripts as the West remain in shock as to why they don’t uprise in the state.
Simply not programmed to do so.

The Russian progress in WW2 was on mass against an enemy that were finished. Hoovering up crumbs as they pressed West.

Its a suppressed State with the media controlled. Nothing changes.

Especially their perception of self worth/ importance. It will be and had been their downfall.

Think they have been attacking Bakhmut since the beginning of August and still going at it.

Can we stick on topic? News thread. It is a slow news day out there today but there’s no reason to fill the silence with petty back and forth over something that happened months ago and objectively hasn’t weakened America’s resolve to support Ukraine.

There’s a politics thread to move to if that’s what you want to witter on about.
Well said. I rarely post on this thread but read it a couple of times a day. It’s my go to place for the latest on the war. When you get a couple spoiling it over petty shit it puts me off the thread.

Keep it clean lads. Some rely on this.

Well said. I rarely post on this thread but read it a couple of times a day. It’s my go to place for the latest on the war. When you get a couple spoiling it over petty shit it puts me off the thread.

Keep it clean lads. Some rely on this.

It’s the blinkered few who participate in the derailing. Unfortunately, they tend to be too stupid to realise their contribution.

Why can't the Ukranian forces push the Russian attack back from Bakhmut using their fancy weapons such as HIMARS?

Back