Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

Not all Russians tbf, id say Its their leaders and those who's compliant in the military who's causing this. All those millions of Russians who's had their votes suppressed and those who's protested against this war are actually courageous.

Maidan Square, Timisoara, Iranian hijab protests. That's courage. Russian liberals have done hardly anything in comparison.

As Paul Massaro said, 700,000 men have left Russia since mobilisation. If they all rose up, the war would be over.

I was always sceptical about that experiment but the Browning study came to a similar conclusion.

I think it's more nuanced than we do what we are told. no one in Poland was forced to go into villages and shoot women and children. there was no coercion from the officers. (As far as I am aware)
Apparently even though Germany was more than willing to execute its soldiers and did with 1000’s for desertion, treachery, cowardice in the face of the enemy and the like, there’s no recorded instances of a soldier being executed for refusing to shoot prisoners or civilians. The “we had to follow orders or be killed” guff was bollocks.

These Russians are really the scum of the earth .
The only idea of warfare that they know is sending missiles or long range bombardment of hospitals,schools residential areas and bus and train stations with no military involvement.
When it comes to a fight of equals they run away like the yellow bellied cowards and bullies that they are
Absolute arseholes the lot of them
I can’t help but think that’s an extremely naive view.

Do you really believe that ALL Russians are ‘scum’ ? All of them ?

Those that are running away ‘like yellow bellied cowards and bullies’ ….. do they want to be there in the first place? Are some of them not running away because they don’t want to be ‘scum’? Have they not been forced into a position that they wouldn’t have actually chosen?

These ‘absolute arseholes’ are human beings that are also having a hell of a time at the moment mate.

It looks to me like a Wagner patch, again if the reports are correct the Wagner group has been recruiting from prisons and sending Murders, Rapists, and other degenerates straight to the front line. Have heard that a few cannibals have been sent to the front as well, which if I was an Ork solder would have me worried....

Logon or register to see this image

Also here is a video of them "nasty" Ukrainians giving a hungry russian POW a decent meal

Don't know why but that skull makes me think of Krusty the Clown 😆

Russian losses amongst officers, especially junior, is absolutely staggering. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen worse figures, in just six month too!

Kadyrov has just been promoted, maybe he’s gonna lead them :lol:
It's certainly a difficult read. Do you see the next week or so unfolding differently then?
Only thing I belive in that is that Putin is never given the full picture. The rest is ridiculous.

Him, and others, have been saying he’s at deaths door for at least the last 6 months. He looks no different to last year, mebes looks healthier now his back is mended :lol:

Last edited:

Back