Running thread 2021

I really enjoyed it yesterday as well, snowing and the line was deepish in places but wasnt slippy and when it stopped the light was amazing, worth dragging self up sometimes.

Well the weather has put the kybosh on getting out this week, I daren't risk going out and slipping over. Hopefully I'll be back out at the weekend.
Thankfully out in Durham its still the hard packed deeper snow especially along the line so isnt slippy, not sure how it will be in a couple of days though with the continued minus temperatures forcast and people walking along it. Few people seem to be using thos ice grip things on their shoes and from what seen reporting good results. Too late fot his week mind.

Thankfully out in Durham its still the hard packed deeper snow especially along the line so isnt slippy, not sure how it will be in a couple of days though with the continued minus temperatures forcast and people walking along it. Few people seem to be using thos ice grip things on their shoes and from what seen reporting good results. Too late fot his week mind.
Aye I thought I'd done well only missing one run this winter until snowmageddon this week. Hopefully I can get back out next week.

£75 (available cheaper for first time Reebok sign ups) high mileage road shoes reviewed positively here, think i'll get me some for the spring.

£75 (available cheaper for first time Reebok sign ups) high mileage road shoes reviewed positively here, think i'll get me some for the spring.

Cheers ive just ordered some, RBK20 got 20% off. Have been using an old pair which ive realised are actually 1 size too big :lol:

Cracked out a 5k yesterday (my route involves running from the old site of shiney college all the way through shiny row and then through ana round Elba park) absolutely brutal with the snow at times it was like running on sand.

Back