Running thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weird. Lungs didn’t hurt at all but legs felt like they were gonna drop off

I’m finding very similar just now, I’m annoyed by how slow I’m still feeling compared to last year, just feels like it isn’t coming back in the same way, I hope I’m just being a fanny and I need to be more patient but it is niggling at me.

I’m finding very similar just now, I’m annoyed by how slow I’m still feeling compared to last year, just feels like it isn’t coming back in the same way, I hope I’m just being a fanny and I need to be more patient but it is niggling at me.
It’s the furthest I’ve ever gone so didn’t know what to expect. Before this my longest was 15 miles. I seem to get to about 11 miles and just crash. A marathon is gonna be serious graft for me

Are you actually slower or just feeling that way?

My legs are the issue.

Can quite comfortably do 10k in terms of how my lungs feel, it's just my legs feel like lead towards the end.

Any tips on how to overcome this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back