Running thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like another windy weekend. Volunteering at whitley bay parkrun tomorrow.

Cant make the alnwick xc as at hebburn v plymouth in FA vase quarter final.

Derwentside 10 mile trail race on Sunday. Looks like a few lakes to run through having seen some pics from race organiser.

Looks like another windy weekend. Volunteering at whitley bay parkrun tomorrow.

Cant make the alnwick xc as at hebburn v plymouth in FA vase quarter final.

Derwentside 10 mile trail race on Sunday. Looks like a few lakes to run through having seen some pics from race organiser.
good luck to Hebburn. I follow Consett a bit in non-league, they’ve made the quarters too but game tomorrow v Atherstone has been postponed

It used to be a 10km! Georgie hebden? He ran from the fast pack!

I think they had problems with the original bottom end of the course with a tree or something so they amended it, I think I ran nearly 11km, I wasn’t in good fettle at the finish.

Aye he’s a bit of a beast, runs sub 5min miles all the way up to sub 3 hour marathons!

I think they had problems with the original bottom end of the course with a tree or something so they amended it, I think I ran nearly 11km, I wasn’t in good fettle at the finish.

Aye he’s a bit of a beast, runs sub 5min miles all the way up to sub 3 hour marathons!
6.8 miles on my watch, don't deal in kms!

Very talented runner then

6.8 miles on my watch, don't deal in kms!

Very talented runner then

Aye, he was behind for about 2 seconds, shouted ‘PUSH PUSH PUSH!‘ in my lug and off he went, not a knob with it either.

We were missing a few today, there’s a couple in London for the HM tomorrow but the team still did decent. The skipper is livid, he finished 36th and fast pack promotion was 35th up overs, that’s happened to him the last twice!

Aye, he was behind for about 2 seconds, shouted ‘PUSH PUSH PUSH!‘ in my lug and off he went, not a knob with it either.

We were missing a few today, there’s a couple in London for the HM tomorrow but the team still did decent. The skipper is livid, he finished 36th and fast pack promotion was 35th up overs, that’s happened to him the last twice!
We only had 7 out! I wish I came 36th, 31st for me. How did you get on?

We only had 7 out! I wish I came 36th, 31st for me. How did you get on?

I think we had 20 or so and about 10 in the ladies. 61 minutes or so, a lump quicker average pace wise than the Sherman Cup on a much tougher course so I’m taking the positives from that, I’m feeling stronger all the time so I’m looking forward to the next 2 now.

I found that challenging today, that’s similar to what they used for the NE championships, you finished right with a lad from my mob.

@Mariner Mackem some squad from SH today lad!

Well ran today mate, good showing from the team too- you're still in contention. Guessing the lad who won at Aykley Heads is doing the HM, he would have done well today from the mediums.

Hell of a day for us . One of those days where we managed to get loads of people out. Definitely well chuffed, hope we've got enough for the last two fixtures.

@D.A good run, you should be able to still get through from the mediums I reckon.

Well ran today mate, good showing from the team too- you're still in contention. Guessing the lad who won at Aykley Heads is doing the HM, he would have done well today from the mediums.

Hell of a day for us . One of those days where we managed to get loads of people out. Definitely well chuffed, hope we've got enough for the last two fixtures.

@D.A good run, you should be able to still get through from the mediums I reckon.

SJ is in London for the half, the guy from Aykley heads has got a knock so he’s just taking it easy, I hope we manage top 3 as we’ve had a canny season.

I was surprised by how few Morpeth runners there was today tbh.

I need a dry course, I just sink in Monday, today was a good course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back