Running Thread 2013

• Thread starter maninthelighthouse
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got some some newton gravity shoes for everyday running. i like them.
also got some altra zero drop road shoes and have just paid big money for the altra lonepeak trail shoes from pete bland's shop. both are zero drop minimalist shoes (from usa) with wide toebox. my favourite shoes.

i've got some some newton gravity shoes for everyday running. i like them.
also got some altra zero drop road shoes and have just paid big money for the altra lonepeak trail shoes from pete bland's shop. both are zero drop minimalist shoes (from usa) with wide toebox. my favourite shoes.

Where would you reccomend to go and get tested to see what type of shoes will be best for running style?

I did a 5k this morning really tough course, uphill finish, but still finished in 21:30

Anyone running the NE cross country champs at temple park on Saturday? Be my last race before the festive weight gain!

yep - should be fun although its will be more like the first 2 of the season rather than a decent xc route like the last one at Morpeth - really enjoyed that run.

what time is this on i might have a pop down and cheer on
Mens running at 1pm . .kids before and women's after . . .expect they'll be off about 2[DOUBLEPOST=1386955058][/DOUBLEPOST]
yep - should be fun although its will be more like the first 2 of the season rather than a decent xc route like the last one at Morpeth - really enjoyed that run.
Yeah . .wallington was a good course, really enjoyed it too. My first season of xc . .i'm told prudhoe's a treat to finish the season!?

Mens running at 1pm . .kids before and women's after . . .expect they'll be off about 2[DOUBLEPOST=1386955058][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah . .wallington was a good course, really enjoyed it too. My first season of xc . .i'm told prudhoe's a treat to finish the season!?
how did you do at wallington? Prudoe is more a fell race - its not that bad but last year some of the route was flooded so we had to run the hill 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back