Rule Britannia

to quote Trinidad politician Eric Williams: “British historians write almost as if Britain had introduced Negro slavery solely for the satisfaction of abolishing it.”
that's brilliant. Slavery is widely thought to have been started by Portuguese traders around the mid-1400's, closely followed by the dutch.

However he would know all about slavery, as T&T has an 37% Indian population through their own policy of slavery, oh sorry no they are call it 'indentured immigration' in the 19th century.

But if racism existed, then white privilege did
No I don’t agree. Just because people were called names doesn’t mean you can require a whole race of people to question their behaviour. It’s a pile of shite continuously looking back at the past, creating victims, blaming people and making people feel like shit for things that happened before we were born. Some people have had real shitty lives but unfortunately that’s the way life is. It’s cruel. It doesn’t care about you. Some people have much, much harder lives than your average black person. Is there any white privileg in Botswana? Congo? China? Japan?

Your examples haven’t been great. I went to Vietnam. They pointed and laughed at me :lol:
Yes. If you say anything, you're transphobic, a TERF, a bigot etc.

Look at all the shit JK Rowling has had.
Not to everyone you aren’t. I think it’s more your social justice warrior on social media who pretty much should have no effect on your life.
to quote Trinidad politician Eric Williams: “British historians write almost as if Britain had introduced Negro slavery solely for the satisfaction of abolishing it.”
And African Diaspora gan on like we invaded Africa and took them. We didn’t. We bought them off other Africans. They were equally as guilty as the brits.

Last edited:
No I don’t agree. Just because people were called names doesn’t mean you can require a whole race of people to question their behaviour. It’s a pile of shite continuously looking back at the past, creating victims, blaming people and making people feel like shit for things that happened before we were born. Some people have had real shitty lives but unfortunately that’s the way life is. It’s cruel. It doesn’t care about you. Some people have much, much harder lives than your average black person. Is there any white privileg in Botswana? Congo? China? Japan?

Your examples haven’t been great. I went to Vietnam. They pointed and laughed at me :lol:

Not to everyone you aren’t. I think it’s more your social justice warrior on social media who pretty much should have no effect on your life.

And African Diaspora gan on like we invaded Africa and took them. We didn’t. We bought them off other Africans. They were equally as guilty as the brits.

I agree it's stupid living in the past and I also agree that people all over the world have it harder than ethnic minorities had it here in the 70s and 80s even with the racism included..I don't disagree with that

However, racism wasn't confined to just name calling , especially back then . Two people born in the UK in exactly the same socio-economic circumstances wouldn't have faced the exact same challenges if one was black and one was indigenous white.. you can't possibly argue that they would have..the black person would have faced obstacles that the white person didn't due to the color of their skin. I'm not saying they harder a harder life than a person in Botswana or Congo..I'm saying they had a slightly harder life than their next door neighbour. That's all

That's not what it means and you know it..

It means if you had the exact same upbringing, but with black skin, your life would have been more difficult. That's it

Define difficult?

What are the outcomes you are benchmarking when you are looking at who has had the more difficult life?

that's brilliant. Slavery is widely thought to have been started by Portuguese traders around the mid-1400's, closely followed by the dutch.

However he would know all about slavery, as T&T has an 37% Indian population through their own policy of slavery, oh sorry no they are call it 'indentured immigration' in the 19th century.
remind me mate who owned Trindad and Tobago again...

Last edited:
I agree it's stupid living in the past and I also agree that people all over the world have it harder than ethnic minorities had it here in the 70s and 80s even with the racism included..I don't disagree with that

However, racism wasn't confined to just name calling , especially back then . Two people born in the UK in exactly the same socio-economic circumstances wouldn't have faced the exact same challenges if one was black and one was indigenous white.. you can't possibly argue that they would have..the black person would have faced obstacles that the white person didn't due to the color of their skin. I'm not saying they harder a harder life than a person in Botswana or Congo..I'm saying they had a slightly harder life than their next door neighbour. That's all
I know what you’re saying and I reckon we’re on the same page. Two white people however born in the same place on the same day wouldn’t have the same life. One could end up being very, very ugly for instance and not get the same benefits the other more attractive one does. You know that this happens. Imagine being ugly and knowing you’ll probably never Meet someone you think is stunning. That’s life though. There’s no point blaming other people. I’d say that’s a much, much worse situation to find yourself in than being a minority culture in a town.

A very disingenuous quote imo. No one else wanted to abolish it, we did; then the RN policed the high seas at great cost to the nation to ensure the ban remained in place.

I'm saying if every other influencing factor was identical in Thier whole lives, other than skin colour..
That argument is very flimsy though. A more measurable factor is kids growing up in a stable family environment-2 parents, good values etc. Interesting that Indian kids do very well in education and earnings, as do Chinese kids, Iranian and African kids who predominantly do not come from broken families they do very well. Whereas, those from Caribbean descent struggle. Mainly because 50% grow up in single parent families (75% in the US) but instead of acknowledging this the race grifters in organisations like BLM try to tell us the idea of the nuclear family is racist. Time to call this BS out for what it is because it's helping no one.

I know what you’re saying and I reckon we’re on the same page. Two white people however born in the same place on the same day wouldn’t have the same life. One could end up being very, very ugly for instance and not get the same benefits the other more attractive one does. You know that this happens. Imagine being ugly and knowing you’ll probably never Meet someone you think is stunning. That’s life though. There’s no point blaming other people. I’d say that’s a much, much worse situation to find yourself in than being a minority culture in a town.

Well then you could say the other person has benefitted from 'good looks privilege' , which they have
So you are just saying they would have experienced racism?

Of course. And the white person would have had the 'privilege' of not

Last edited:
Well then you could say the other person has benefitted from 'good looks privilege' , which they have

Aye but the ugly one might have been Robbie Fowler and made millions out of football. The point I’m making is and I sort of led you there (sorry) is they might have come out of it the winner if they’d took their chances in life. Instead these people hide behind this rather than face the things they’ve done in their lives that now defines them. It isn’t our skin colour it’s how we deal with it, our own lives and how we react to setbacks.

Why the need for the additional moniker then? Is it not just easier to say people experience racism?

Back