Rugby WC

Status
Not open for further replies.

I get the feeling someone does'nt like SBW - it looks like someone has been editing his wiki page

looks like someone has added 'He's gay' From 2009 to 2013 (when describing his boxing career)

channel 9 news (Oz) reported tonight that burgess in back in training with bath but has said to his team mates that there is an offer on the table from an nrl club which he's prepared to accept. no direct quotes from him mind.

criminal mismanagement by England

i cant help but think that Andy Farrell is up his neck with this one - surely he must have known someone who went cross code and had loads of hoohah about whether he was a flanker or a centre so either he did'nt learn from his mistakes or thought lightning would;nt strike twice

Completely agree with everything you've said. But for me, Lomu was a complete revelation - I'd never seen anything like him. Savea's f***ing brilliant, but I think it's possibly a personal thing. I go to a couple of internationals every year and have done for the past 15 years or so. The only two matches I can remember (because I'm usually so pissed by the end that I can never remember the match) were taking my 4 year to the All Blacks v Namibia a couple of weeks ago, and when Lomu scored against Scotland at Murrayfield. For me he's one of those sporting heroes where most people have heard of him, regardless of whether they watch rugby. It's a shame for Savea, because he probably deserves the same recognition.

Gutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back