Rugby WC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew Mehrtens

Former New Zealand fly-half on BBC Radio 5 live

I don't doubt that the team will vote McCaw and Carter to clean the dressing room. They do it. They're both country boys and have no problem getting their hands dirty anyway.

The All Blacks apparently take it upon themselves to clean up the dressing room personally after every game.

"We always want to make sure that the place we go to, we leave it in as good if not better shape than we arrived," said Sam Whitelock in May.

Andrew Mehrtens

I don't doubt that the team will vote McCaw and Carter to clean the dressing room. They do it. They're both country boys and have no problem getting their hands dirty anyway.

The All Blacks apparently take it upon themselves to clean up the dressing room personally after every game.

"We always want to make sure that the place we go to, we leave it in as good if not better shape than we arrived," said Sam Whitelock in May.

No one looks after an All Black

Andrew Mehrtens

Everything about them screams class.

Aye but when there's an infringement I haven't got a clue what it's for. Been asked to play loads of times as I'm a bit of biggun but I wouldn't know where to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back