RR: Bob Murray podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well thank god for that then :lol::lol::lol:, no dramas then, keep up the good work, frankly i do have a suggestion for you lads, i am busy listening to Graham hunters podcast with Kevin Phillips, maybe one day who knows.

Yep. New one on today with Paul Reid and Kevin Ball, and we’ve got Alan Durban coming in on Saturday.

Got an incredibly divisive guest coming next week but he doesn’t want us to announce it til monday.

There are a tonne more before the year is out, our schedule is packed. Methven on in a few weeks, fulwell73, etc.
Divisive as in ex mag and safc? Or just an individual that split peoples opinion

Their is one complaint i would like to make about the podcast, since i have had a think how come Mr Bromley didn't ask Bob Murray about the club being unable to get into europe, and our lack of entry into the Intertoto Cup, after we finished 7th the second time if i ever meet the man myself, that is the question i will be asking him about, or did that one not get submitted @Cack Stottie

Their is one complaint i would like to make about the podcast, since i have had a think how come Mr Bromley didn't ask Bob Murray about the club being unable to get into europe, and our lack of entry into the Intertoto Cup, after we finished 7th the second time if i ever meet the man myself, that is the question i will be asking him about, or did that one not get submitted @Cack Stottie

He did ask him, Murray said it was a mickey mouse competition and would have affected our preparations for the season. Not sure what minute but it’s there, you’ll have to listen back for it marra.

He did ask him, Murray said it was a mickey mouse competition and would have affected our preparations for the season. Not sure what minute but it’s there, you’ll have to listen back for it marra.

I will have a listen back,tomorrow with my headphones on so i don't miss it, as for his comment, really a chance at europe, i am not sure how i feel about that, how about you ?

To be fair I struggled to hear him half the time.

It may of been when i was out side of the room, when they talked about it, but like i said turning down europe, i am not sure how i feel about that, what a difference a european run could of made, may of even made the UEFA CUP, takes the club to the next level.

Just Alistair Balls and a load of EU money.

You keep referring to "EU money".

In the case of the UK, as a net contributor, there is no such thing (we get less back than we pay), unlike, for example, the Irish whose begging bowl has until recently been constantly topped up with our cash (amongst others).

EDIT. Who's not whose. :oops:

Last edited:
It may of been when i was out side of the room, when they talked about it, but like i said turning down europe, i am not sure how i feel about that, what a difference a european run could of made, may of even made the UEFA CUP, takes the club to the next level.

Likely petrified about finishing below 17th.
Ended up managing that easily without the distraction of europe.

Really split on his time here.

Left some fantastic facilities behind but feck me us fans suffered a lot in that tenure.

Last edited:

In the case of the UK, as a net contributor, there is no such thing (we get less back than we pay), unlike, for example, the Irish whose begging bowl has until recently been constantly topped up with our cash (amongst others).

Splitting hairs the bottom line is that there was European funding involved.

Some absolutely desperate comments on this thread like, he might has well we'll have not bothered if this is the way people behave.

Some of you are an embarrassment on par with silly little mags who haven't ever matured passed the age of 6

You were right first time whose is correct …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back