RR: Bob Murray podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep it rolling you sad bitter man. :)
Lolz you're bitter that I'm bitter because I think your hero has feet of clay. I disagree with your fawning assessment of Bob's tenure. Let's leave it like that. I'm not going to change my opinion and I'm guessing here; you're not either. Now pardon me if I ignore you from now on in. Before I go; see somebody about your obsession. It can't be healthy.

Lolz you're bitter that I'm bitter because I think your hero has feet of clay. I disagree with your fawning assessment of Bob's tenure. Let's leave it like that. I'm not going to change my opinion and I'm guessing here; you're not either. Now pardon me if I ignore you from now on in. Before I go; see somebody about your obsession. It can't be healthy.
:) irony x2

Anybody can access £27m and Nobody will buy Sir bob's book. Bitter twisted and stupid. tick.

He built and presided over the most successful period in the clubs recent history and did it with a bank balance that would match Shorts penny jar. Didn't have the finance to take it further.

He also made us a respected club nationwide and brought us out of the shadows of them scruffs up the road - where we'd been for a few years following the Sky love-in with the 'entertainers'.

I think you're a bit harsh to be fair, I'm sure someone will inform me as I'm not old enough to know properly - but has there not been a better and more successful chairman at the club since it all went tit's up in the 50's?

Sorry for bumping this, just got round to listening to Podcast and fully agree with what you say.

Top bloke is Bob Murray. Didn't always get things right but you can tell he has a huge love for SAFC, the people and for the City itself.

Sorry for bumping this, just got round to listening to Podcast and fully agree with what you say.

Top bloke is Bob Murray. Didn't always get things right but you can tell he has a huge love for SAFC, the people and for the City itself.
What's the thing he said was happening that would be bigger than the Beacon of Light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back