Royal family concealing their wealth from scrutiny

I would certainly be interested in hearing the opposing argument, so anyone that can tell me how well the Tories are doing and a list of everything that is better now than it was 14 years ago. I`d be open to hearing it
I think you missed my point. I agree our conservative government aren't very good but when the same topic is on every thread it's boring as hell. There's only so many times and ways you can say they are shit before it becomes really dull. Ditto Brexit. That was my point not how good or bad the government is.

I think you missed my point. I agree our conservative government aren't very good but when the same topic is on every thread it's boring as hell. There's only so many times and ways you can say they are shit before it becomes really dull. Ditto Brexit. That was my point not how good or bad the government is.
It's not compulsory to view/post on there yer knarr😄

Fair enough.

It's not compulsory to view/post on there yer knarr😄
I didn't say it was. I originally replied to somebody who was talking about the politics forum. I told him what I thought of it. Then I replied to someone else who replied to that post. It's just chat nothing for you to get excited about.
I think you should take your own advice. It's not compulsory to read and reply to my posts.

I didn't say it was. I originally replied to somebody who was talking about the politics forum. I told him what I thought of it. Then I replied to someone else who replied to that post. It's just chat nothing for you to get excited about.
I think you should take your own advice. It's not compulsory to read and reply to my posts.
Congratulations on making a long drawn-out whine even longer.

It's obvious the Royal Family would still be fox hunting if it wasn't bad PR for them.

Mind you, they still wander the moors blowing the brains out of innocent birds and then preach conservation to us.

Back