Royal family concealing their wealth from scrutiny

Not at all, it just gets boring sometimes on here. Nowt ever constructive gets talked about. It’ll be the same when labour get in.
It’s not going to change overnight if labour win the next GE and good lord they have a hell of a job on their hands.

However, instead of words we will see a genuine attempt to improve public services which have been decimated over the past 14 years despite record taxation and borrowing by this government.

Back on track; a massively slimmed down monarchy is an absolute must at the very very least with every penny saved going to public services that we all need.

It’s not going to change overnight if labour win the next GE and good lord they have a hell of a job on their hands.

However, instead of words we will see a genuine attempt to improve public services which have been decimated over the past 14 years despite record taxation and borrowing by this government.

Back on track; a massively slimmed down monarchy is an absolute must at the very very least with every penny saved going to public services that we all need.
I’m of the opinion the royal family would prefer that. I don’t think we would save that much money.

I'm not, otherwise they could do it voluntarily. Just for starters, perhaps they could whittle this list down to maybe just the one or two palaces or castles? List of British royal residences - Wikipedia
Charlie has suggested it, funny enough with all the emphasis on his family but don’t think it has progressed anywhere.

In a day and age, it’s been announced today, people regularly haven’t enough money to heat their properties we give this parasitic family untold wealth and privilege we really need to look at ourselves as a country.

The full power of the establishment and state keeps the royals in position and those working for them will do anything to keep their jobs and the status quo. As we see on here the gullible fall for it.

The whole lot needs ripping up and the monies saved goes to providing decent public services that benefit us all.

Last edited:
Done the sums have you?
I’m not even gonna bother.
Then you’ll ask for the source
Then you’ll discredit the source
Then you’ll call me thick with an emoji.

So just get it over with have ya jibe and we can both move on with our lives.
I'm not, otherwise they could do it voluntarily. Just for starters, perhaps they could whittle this list down to maybe just the one or two palaces or castles? List of British royal residences - Wikipedia
But they wouldn’t have to pay for them houses. They would still need up keeping at the expense of the public.

Last edited:
I’m not even gonna bother.
Then you’ll ask for the source
Then you’ll discredit the source
Then you’ll call me thick with an emoji.

So just get it over with have ya jibe and we can both move on with our lives.
You sound a tad unmotivated there Bevvy. Just have a go. I promise that I won't call you thick.

Sadly you're grossly underestimating it....overall the crown jewels are estimated to be worth around £5 BILLION. Just the stones in that crown (putting aside its value as the crown of the king of England) are estimated at £45 million.

Disgraceful.
What do you think they should do with them then? Genuine question?

The politics forum suffers due to the cowardly posters that have done a flit.
Probably because of what I’ve said above. It’s impossible to have a debate outside of the popular beliefs of this board.

Another two posts by me will trigger someone else to pull my first post. Meaning whilst debating with you the current condition of the board il then be defending my original post to someone else, as I am with the poster before you replied to me.

I don’t think you all do it on purpose it’s just what happens making it impossible or to exhausting to carry on with.

Probably because of what I’ve said above. It’s impossible to have a debate outside of the popular beliefs of this board.

Another two posts by me will trigger someone else to pull my first post. Meaning whilst debating with you the current condition of the board il then be defending my original post to someone else, as I am with the poster before you replied to me.

I don’t think you all do it on purpose it’s just what happens making it impossible or to exhausting to carry on with.
Exhausting!🤣

Back