Royal 8ers what are you doing this weekend thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a few minutes - pub
Tonight - out for a curry
Tomorrow - going to Chichester
Sunday - no point in trying to go anywhere because of bastard cyclists polluting the Surrey countryside.

Friday. Bumming Ellis Short and slagging Roy Keane off.
Saturday. Not replying to anyone who raises a legitimate point against me. Bumming Ellis Short and slagging Roy Keane off.
Sunday. Pretending Marek Hamsik is a great, young full back. Telling people David Moyes paid £10m for Jermaine Beckford. Pretending Demba Ba played against us when he never. Not repying to anyone who corrects me on these points. Bumming Ellis Short and slagging Roy Keane off.

Fri - AS IT'S MY BIRTHDAY going for drinks and a curry with lass and parents.
Sat - Out down town then meal at Thai Bay I think.
Sun - Clearing garage and bathroom cos getting a new bathroom fitted next week.

Friday. Bumming Ellis Short and slagging Roy Keane off.
Saturday. Not replying to anyone who raises a legitimate point against me. Bumming Ellis Short and slagging Roy Keane off.
Sunday. Pretending Marek Hamsik is a great, young full back. Telling people David Moyes paid £10m for Jermaine Beckford. Pretending Demba Ba played against us when he never. Not repying to anyone who corrects me on these points. Bumming Ellis Short and slagging Roy Keane off.
:lol: :lol:

Fri - get home, hoy the craft beers in the fridge, prep the chicken kebabs, start on the beers, cook and eat kebabs drink more beers
Sat - Gym, then shopping for last few bits from me hols. Entertaining 2 year old nephew who is sleeping at ours.
Sun - Try and get the grass cut (if its dry) then might have a look over Beggars Bridge tea time as we will be kid free

Today: been to Ancient Olympia. Ran the track in my Sunderland shirt.

Tomorrow: pool day

Sunday: leisurely stroll around Zakynthos town

Monday: jeep safari

Friday: hope my Mrs finally goes into labour
Saturday: hope me bairn arrives healthy without leaving too much mess
Sunday: be over the limit for the first time in 3 weeks

Friday: down to caravan. Fix me awning. Fix owt else the missus has managed to break there. Have some cans.

Saturday: Trip out to Dales. Pub lunch. Some cans later.

Sunday: hang around till lunch. Drive back to sunlun for BBQ at mates house. Have some cans.

Friday. Try and commission the Main Fire-pumps
Saturday. Try and commission the 1st sea water lift pump
Sunday . carry on commissioning and introduce anti fouling chemicals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back