Royal 8ers what are you doing this weekend thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every day is the weekend at the moment :cool:

I'm not actually sure we have any plans other than take the little one swimming this afternoon.

Friday: Train to Sunderland, leaving at 12. Lots of pints.
Saturday. SoL. Lots of pints.
Sunday. Maybe not lots of pints. Train back to Glasgow.

Friday: quiet night in with a film or 2 and a Thai red curry home made of course.
Saturday: make me own lamb donner & chicken kebab wraps with sauce from the pizza shop, see if there's any boxing or footy streams on.

Kendal Calling all weekend for me.

Franz Ferdinand last night, but Frigthened Rabbit bettered them imo. Happy Mondays were shite as expected.

Stereophonics today. Might get dragged to see Jake Bugg anarl sadly.

Saturday it'll be Field Music, Feeder, Editors, Manics.

Sunday Seasick Steve, then my highlight of the festival Frank Turner, London African Gospel Choir doing Graceland, then Frank Turner DJ set.

Monday drive home.

Tonight : out in town
Sat : recover, take the kids out somewhere depending on the weather
Sun : round of golf, sunday diner, take the kids out, sunday club

Nice long weekend for me!

Friday - Grab a bite to eat this afternoon and then out on the piss tonight.

Saturday - Up early, bacon sarnie... off to the pub and then away to the match. Get pissed again after the match.

Sunday - Chill out and catch up on some TV. Do a few bits around the house.

Monday - nice lie in, watch game of thrones and maybe have a run out for the day.

Nice long weekend for me!

Friday - Grab a bite to eat this afternoon and then out on the piss tonight.

Saturday - Up early, bacon sarnie... off to the pub and then away to the match. Get pissed again after the match.

Sunday - Chill out and catch up on some TV. Do a few bits around the house.

Monday - nice lie in, watch game of thrones and maybe have a run out for the day.
Look at me!! I have a 3 day weekend! Pathetic.

The neet: Gannin' to watch The Force through the Pemberton Arms
The morra: Ganna mak mesell a git wass breakfast then an afternoon sesh in Durham
Sunday: Might gan for a walk if it keeps canny.

Fri - sitting in with a curry and the missus, probably watch a fillum.
Sat - walk the dog, couple of late afternoon pints then off to see my mates' band tomorrow night.
Sun - going to see Dunkirk then meeting a couple of the lads for some beers. Head home for an early night, half cut.

fri - stopping smoking/drinking, watching box sets, league of gentlemen, band of brothers, ozark, handmaidens tale.
sat - as above
sun - as above

Hopefully I'll be holding my second bairn and our lass will have dropped back down to her pre-pregnancy level of mentalness.

Lasses don't know they're born. They don't realise we have to live with them when they're in that condition.

Friday- Doing stuff around the house then gym

Sat-Up early for a run,then off to SUNDERLAND to drink and watch US play Celtic

Sunday-Perhaps a walk and a wank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back