Ross interview last night on BBC newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post, Nick Barnes is a f***ing terrible commentator, with regards the local media, I cant remember any of them questioning wor Rafa up the road about the shit he was churning out. Ross is helping them with his under siege responses
For me if you angle questions in a neegative way you tend to get a nagative reply ( which often is what they are looking for) .Grant was the only person the other day who turned that negative question re our fanbase into a positive ..maybe he gets the frustrations of some and understands the years of crap we've had.
You are right about Batnes and others ..we need Safc journos to step forward ...where's the great Chris Stewart or jeff Brown mlf s who get the club.Ross sounds like he is taking every negative in board where he needs to wake up and realise we want him to do well and drive us upwards..his negativity v expectation of fans will only end up one way .

We weren’t in much of a mess when we were top in November and pissing the league. Keep believing your myth though. You’re in denial, plain and simple.

You’d think we were the first club to ever get relegated the way some go on here. Most of the mess was financial which had nothing to do with the playing staff whatsoever and won’t have had any impact on them nor on Ross. Donald has done well dealing with the mess but it has very limited impact on the players, and those that we had should have been professional enough to deal with it. 8 wins in 29 games. 8 in 29. Not acceptable by any metric
This discussion has completely drifted away from my main point. I disagreed with your ludicrous suggestion that 99% of managers would have got Sunderland promoted. There are 92 teams in the football league and you reckon 91 of those 92 would have got Sunderland promoted. You are talking about the managers of Stevenage, Northampton, Colchester and Newport County etc. You reckon they would have got Sunderland up and I disagree. My point is as simple as that really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back