Ronnie O’Sullivan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you bring all the players together (in theory I know) and they bring their best game Ronnie wins.

Loved Hendry's consistency but Ronnie beats him overall. He is a freak with a cue. The only man that repeatedly bests O Sullivan is o Sullivan.

If he turns up he is almost unplayable.

If he had his head screwed on all his career he'd have broken all the records in snooker.

Not as good as hendry obviously and he’s a massive wanker

He’s better than Hendry.

If he keeps it up he’ll overtake him in Triple Crown wins. There’s nobody of any note in Snooker that wouldn’t say that he’s the most naturally gifted player the game has ever seen.

Don’t often watch the snooker now like the old days.
Just watched him rattle 5 frames in
a row off to win the UK title.
How easy he made it look including playing some shots left handed was outrageous.
The greatest ever.
Great player but even Ronnie himself admits Alex Higgins was the man.

Hendry was entertaining and especially the pots in the middle and into the pack and that were immense. You're making him out as a Peter Ebdon type. :) @lenshack

Last edited:
I've seen them all and though the stats are in Hendry's favour I rank them as follows

1 O'Sullivan
2 Hendry
3 Steve Davis
4 Alex Higgins
5 Jimmy White

Ronnie is branching out with TV shows, books and so on.

This was on the history channel, Ronnie O'Sullivan's American Hustle

This is something no other of the greats has ever surpassed

If we ever see this beat I will be amazed

Last edited by a moderator:
Most underrated British sportsman for me. Never seems to get recognition nationally, yet his talent is unmatched. He could probably win the world championships playing left handed only, incredible really

I've seen them all and though the stats are in Hendry's favour I rank them as follows

1 O'Sullivan
2 Hendry
3 Steve Davis
4 Alex Higgins
5 Jimmy White

Ronnie is branching out with TV shows, books and so on.

This was on the history channel, Ronnie O'Sullivan's American Hustle

This is something no other of the greats has ever surpassed

If we ever see this beat I will be amazed

No John Higgins in there, bit harsh!

Dennis Taylor was sat in the commentry box with Hendry last night and said Ronnie was now the greatest ever. I waited for Hendrys response but he just sat silent.

Jimmy white? Now you are taking the piss
not at all. I think the question was on the most talent there has been.

Jimmy making six consecutive world championship finals is worthy of my top five for talent.

As I said statistics show different but I gave what I thought on pure talent alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back