Ronnie O’Sullivan

Has he fallen out of love with snooker and threatened to quit the game yet? Must be or month or so since he last did, so he's due one
No but we get the 'I don't care if I win or lose' repeated 100 times in every interview now.

A great player and a great entertainer.

Hendry was a top class player but a boring fart to watch.

2 sports there

Oxford English dictionary has this to say.

An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

‘team sports such as soccer and rugby’

mass noun ‘I used to play a lot of sport’
‘at a sports centre'

In what way does snooker and darts physically exert you.

Oxford English dictionary has this to say.

An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

‘team sports such as soccer and rugby’

mass noun ‘I used to play a lot of sport’
‘at a sports centre'

In what way does snooker and darts physically exert you.

Throwing a dart and potting a ball?

It doesn't say what level of physical exertion in the definition.

Best of all time without doubt, even all the pros agree, anyone still saying Hendry is clueless. Equaled hendrys record of triple crown events last night and has broken most of his records and is still going strong. Back up to world number 2 now without playing the same amount of tournaments as the rest.

Pure class.

Both absolute legends in their own way. Ronnie for me just shades it for me. Pure joy to watch, can't always have been said for Hendry.

1. Ronnie
2. Hendry
3. Steve Davis.
4. John Higgins
5. Alex Higgins

imo.

Best of all time without doubt, even all the pros agree, anyone still saying Hendry is clueless. Equaled hendrys record of triple crown events last night and has broken most of his records and is still going strong. Back up to world number 2 now without playing the same amount of tournaments as the rest.

Pure class.
Anyone saying Ronnie is clueless. Also has he paid his child support yet?

I'd still have Hendry above him like, I can't find watching anyone so good at what they do boring
and he was lightening compared to Reardon, Griffiths, Thorburn etc that I was weaned on

I never liked Higgins, White and O'Sullivan

If you bring all the players together (in theory I know) and they bring their best game Ronnie wins.

Loved Hendry's consistency but Ronnie beats him overall. He is a freak with a cue. The only man that repeatedly bests O Sullivan is o Sullivan.

If he turns up he is almost unplayable.

Back