RR Roker Roundup: Marcus Maddison was offered to Sunderland this summer - but we turned him down

Look at his stats.......Then look at the fact he still plays for Peterborough and nobody in the championship or a big league 1 club is in for him........Why do you think that is?

Come on folks, I can hear the cogs grinding around.

Look at his stats.......Then look at the fact he still plays for Peterborough and nobody in the championship or a big league 1 club is in for him........Why do you think that is?

Come on folks, I can hear the cogs grinding around.

If only we'd had a "bad boy" with those stats last season instead of great lads like Watmore and Gooch eh. We might have been playing Leeds instead of AFC Wimbledon last Saturday. :rolleyes:

If only we'd had a "bad boy" with those stats last season instead of great lads like Watmore and Gooch eh. We might have been playing Leeds instead of AFC Wimbledon last Saturday. :rolleyes:

Or we could have just as easily spunked £2.5 million fee and a shit load of wages on a complete bellend.....Sorry like, burnt too often in the past, we need players with character, not players nobody else will touch with a barge pole.

He says in this interview Ross knew him from Scotland AND Donald knew him from Oxford.

AND HE WASNT SCOUTED!!

Will this finally shut your Know It All mouth??

f***ing hope so Speedy...hes doing my head in
What Hill is saying, in essence, is that he's not a player we want to pay £2.5m for. Peterborough have priced him out of the market.
For the moment GOM

Last edited:
Or we could have just as easily spunked £2.5 million fee and a shit load of wages on a complete bellend.....Sorry like, burnt too often in the past, we need players with character, not players nobody else will touch with a barge pole.

We were never going to spend £2.5m on him man......and where's this character you speak of?

Back