Roker Roar fb group

A 'resident' of Roker Avenue was reported in the Echo last week as being arrested for the rape of a 19 year old girl in Mowbray Park..his 3 mates are released on bail..23 year old Asian male..on Monday another Asian male was arrested for manhandling a young girl up Roker Avenue..front page of the Echo tonight I think..now bearing in mind these peoples record of grooming gangs and general couldn't give a shit attitude to women i'm not surprised there's some form of protest going to take place.
Regards the last paragraphs ,the vast majority of "these people's " are law abiding members of the community .
Whatever we make of their ways they've been living amongst us all my days with little in the way of issues .

Regards the last paragraphs ,the vast majority of "these people's " are law abiding members of the community .
Whatever we make of their ways they've been living amongst us all my days with little in the way of issues .

I agree with you but these two incidents regarding Roker Avenue in one form or another have obviously upset a lot of the locals..i only live about 500 yards off the avenue and it's upset me..there's quite a little Asian community down there now..there was no bother with them when there was only a few but now they've got a little foothold down there is this how it's going to be..now I know the majority of them are ok..work hard etc..but Asian men in this country don't exactly have high stock when it comes to the treatment of young white women so I don't blame anyone especially with young girls in the family for wanting to go out and let them know how they feel.

A 'resident' of Roker Avenue was reported in the Echo last week as being arrested for the rape of a 19 year old girl in Mowbray Park..his 3 mates are released on bail..23 year old Asian male..on Monday another Asian male was arrested for manhandling a young girl up Roker Avenue..front page of the Echo tonight I think..now bearing in mind these peoples record of grooming gangs and general couldn't give a shit attitude to women i'm not surprised there's some form of protest going to take place.
a couple of people have potentially committed a crime but anyone looking like them grooms lasses?
I grew up in Sunderland where car crime was massive. I never stole a car or anything aligned to car crimes, do you think I’m one of those people who robbed cars ?

I agree with you but these two incidents regarding Roker Avenue in one form or another have obviously upset a lot of the locals..i only live about 500 yards off the avenue and it's upset me..there's quite a little Asian community down there now..there was no bother with them when there was only a few but now they've got a little foothold down there is this how it's going to be..now I know the majority of them are ok..work hard etc..but Asian men in this country don't exactly have high stock when it comes to the treatment of young white women so I don't blame anyone especially with young girls in the family for wanting to go out and let them know how they feel.

I know how they feel mate. They feel racist.

Now youre looking silly.

Roker is a white dog turd encrusted hovel.....i pity those people :lol:

You taking the piss mate? You're doing your side a disservice.

You know the square root of Jack shit. I Live and work around there.

Piss off with that shit. Foothold for fucks sake.

We have asylum seekers and students on Roker avenue. Yes the incidents are not nice. But we know jack shit on what happened. So let's not use that to push your racist agenda.

You and your ilk have shown up what these losers organising this Facebook March are about. Protecting and highlighting the victim's are not high on the list.

Last edited:
Why?

The government is overwhelming sunderland as a dispersal point.

They did it before when a man was murdered in peel street. They stopped sending illegal immigrants for a while to ease local tensions and permit some community cohesion.
Sunderland needs a break.
Can they put us back in the premier league then?

We have asylum seekers and students on Roker avenue. Yes the incidents are not nice. But we know jack shit on what happened. So let's not use that to push your racist agenda.

You and your ilk have shown up what these losers organising this Facebook March are about. Protecting and highlighting the victim's are not high on the list.
f***ing get in mate, cracking post!:cool:

#keepfightingbro

We know that a 23 year old Asian male who lives on Roker Avenue has been charged with the rape of a 19 year old lass in Mowbray Park and on Monday another Asian male was stopped from dragging a young lass forcefully up Roker Avenue and was taken into Police custody..those are facts.

We know that a 23 year old Asian male who lives on Roker Avenue has been charged with the rape of a 19 year old lass in Mowbray Park and on Monday another Asian male was stopped from dragging a young lass forcefully up Roker Avenue and was taken into Police custody..those are facts.
And we know that they'll be dealt with by the law, having both been caught. So your point is what? Let's get some good ol' vigilante justice thrown down, hang 'em high? Get fucked man

The bloke was charged with the rape of a lass in Roker Avenue not Mowbray Park. Don’t think anyone has been charged for the Mowbray Park rapes yet.

So they were individuals that committed these crimes, not gangs?

And those individuals have been caught?

Remind me again what this march is in protest of?

Your doing it again,there's millions of them man .Of course its upset a few locals but common sense and perspective is needed and the upset bunch dont use much of either

So they were individuals that committed these crimes, not gangs?

And those individuals have been caught?

Remind me again what this march is in protest of?
Lads at work on about "louds of cases that the police have covered up " yesterday.In a day when u can say owt u want and loads believe you its hard to to discuss anything really .If theres truth in any of it then it won't get heard due to the messenger telling us. There's a danger that by people saying White people rape as well etc we are ignoring the issue of the whole grooming/group stuff within certain groups and their culture

Lads at work on about "louds of cases that the police have covered up " yesterday.In a day when u can say owt u want and loads believe you its hard to to discuss anything really .If theres truth in any of it then it won't get heard due to the messenger telling us. There's a danger that by people saying White people rape as well etc we are ignoring the issue of the whole grooming/group stuff within certain groups and their culture

If the police have covered these cases up, how do the local xenophobes know about them?

I just don't buy into this conspiracy theory about police not investigating Muslims. If the police are staying quiet about a particular crime, it's probably because there's an ongoing investigation or trial that could be fucked up by publicising it.

If a rumour has arisen by means of someone on the police force having been told they're not to investigate something, it could be because it's being investigated above their level by another agency above the police force.

Back