Roker Roar fb group

A patriot is someone that loves their country.

Our country is gloriously multicultural.

If you don't love glorious multiculturalism then you aren't a patriot.
It isnt that simple.....illegal immigrants are swamping our nhs and taking jobs our kids could be doing.
Likewise european migration has swallowed up jobs and driven down wages. Skilled workers should be welcomed......we dont want need gypsy gangs from romania.

But you live in your five year olds corbynite world

It isnt that simple.....illegal immigrants are swamping our nhs and taking jobs our kids could be doing.
Likewise european migration has swallowed up jobs and driven down wages. Skilled workers should be welcomed......we dont want need gypsy gangs from romania.

I don't think you quite understand the "illegal" part of the phrase "illegal immigrant".

As for legal European immigration, if you apply for a low skilled job where the only other applicant is someone equally unskilled but who can't speak English properly and you don't get the job over them, then the problem isn't them, it's you.

I don't think you quite understand the "illegal" part of the phrase "illegal immigrant".

As for legal European immigration, if you apply for a low skilled job where the only other applicant is someone equally unskilled but who can't speak English properly and you don't get the job over them, then the problem isn't them, it's you.
They arent asylum seekers theyre illegal economic migrant.

Legal migration is forcing down wages ergo living standards as i stated

Well if youre highlighting racist pakistani and bangladeshi gangs that the police refused to prosecute for decades why would you highlight the church?

Thinking isnt your strong point is it?
So you and Tommy are only interested in Pakistani and Bangladeshi sex offenders? The white groups are OK?

Anyway, according to you protesting achieves nothing.

I haven't and I know no one who has lost a job to an illegal immigrant. The people who claim this wouldn't work on batteries.

Last edited:
If they're illegal, they'll be deported, not shipped off to Sunderland and be given free healthcare on the NHS.
But they arent deported. Very few are detained and just vanish into the black economy.

So you and Tommy are only interested in Pakistani and Bangladeshi sex offenders? The white groups are OK?

Anyway, according to you protesting achieves nothing.

I haven't and I know no one who has lost a job to an illegal immigrant. The people who claim this wouldn't work on batteries.
Why are you limiting it to illegal immigrants? To suit your agenda?

Back