Roker Roar fb group

Saturday 16th.

If I can find out where the "Navey" club is or the "Avenu" I might go along myself.
I think they mean the Navy club. They are following a bunch of motor bikes up the Avenue on their march is all that has been said so far. That means about 50 yards up the road to the traffic lights then?
It’s one of those times I hope the drivers of private cars don’t slow down for the one way. If people need to ask where one of the most successful clubs is in the town then they should probably keep away from the area and get themselves on the internet and fire off some right wing shite somewhere else.

It’s one of those times I hope the drivers of private cars don’t slow down for the one way. If people need to ask where one of the most successful clubs is in the town then they should probably keep away from the area and get themselves on the internet and fire off some right wing shite somewhere else.
Yeah.....like it affects you.
People there are scared.

Clutched straight from the sky.....
Ill bet roker av has more than that.
There’s quite a lot of houses in Roker and not that many are inhabited by none natives. They just happen to be around one place in the area

Yeah.....like it affects you.
People there are scared.
Brought up in Forster Street fella and me mother still lives there. I probably have a better understanding of that area than most on here and I’ve not lived in the town for nearly 30yrs. It has changed and the shite I’ve seen in the area has very much been home grown. Yes, there’s a transitiant population in the area but a few bad apples doesn’t spoil the crop.

Last edited:
The houses around Roker Park which are incidently some of the dearest in the town.
The streets of terraced bungalows that fetch the same price as bigger houses in other parts of the town? :evil:
Slum!
Linden Gardens, Tunstall View - Ashy Road, Cedars/Range, Langport Rd, Belford Terrace East, West Lawn, I prefer. Less everyday-looking.

Sooooooo.......theres a few on the march then....good on you all. Kossoff at the front.
HANDZ OF ARE WIMMIN!!!

P.s. this is the second time you've mentioned my username on this thread.
P.p.s. the board doesn't even bother to provide notifications when you tag me anymore.
P.p.p.s. can't make this march, I'm out of the country. Will come back for the next one though.

Well hopefully they stick to Roker avenue and don't infest anywhere else with their mouth breathing and scraped knuckles.

Going and shouting at some innocent residents in the area is going to do such wonderful good.

But where is the march taking them?
How far is it?
How long will it last?
Are they even going on a march or just standing outside the Navy club?

WE DEMAND OUR MARCHERS ARE PROTECTED!

Well hopefully they stick to Roker avenue and don't infest anywhere else with their mouth breathing and scraped knuckles.

Going and shouting at some innocent residents in the area is going to do such wonderful good.

A 'resident' of Roker Avenue was reported in the Echo last week as being arrested for the rape of a 19 year old girl in Mowbray Park..his 3 mates are released on bail..23 year old Asian male..on Monday another Asian male was arrested for manhandling a young girl up Roker Avenue..front page of the Echo tonight I think..now bearing in mind these peoples record of grooming gangs and general couldn't give a shit attitude to women i'm not surprised there's some form of protest going to take place.

Saturday 16th.

If I can find out where the "Navey" club is or the "Avenu" I might go along myself.
I think they mean the Navy club. They are following a bunch of motor bikes up the Avenue on their march is all that has been said so far. That means about 50 yards up the road to the traffic lights then?
Sounds like THEM have infiltrated the locals judging by their command of the language

Back