Roker Report ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is generally a poor outlet populated by sycophants, at the same time, it isn’t obligatory to read it.

Their behaviour in the early stages of Donald and Methven was embarrassing however it ran alongside the lynch mob which existed in here. It was like East Berlin in here if you even attempted to put up a reasoned argument against the utter disaster that was about to unfold. A lot of those people are now anti Donald, they know who they are. Fickle would be being kind to them.

What is going on here, I presume they are suddenly working with CM again?

A flury of nonsense articles saying what a great appointment Johnson would be before his appointment?

Loads of supposed ITK takeover stories saying it would completed in days, even though it was weeks ago.

Since that ginger lad came back I presume

Good to see a "fanzine" acting independent....
Changed from Poyet coming to “dunno why you’re all excited about Poyet” to saying how good this Johnson is. All to let us know they are ITK. We don’t care like. How old are they man. Sloanes or Charlie do we think?
Dinnar, I didn't post it. Presume it's because a few of the lads from papers were teasing stuff just beforehand.

Unless the lad who does our social media has connections he's not telling me about! :)
Whatever cack you have been at it all week

It is generally a poor outlet populated by sycophants, at the same time, it isn’t obligatory to read it.

Their behaviour in the early stages of Donald and Methven was embarrassing however it ran alongside the lynch mob which existed in here. It was like East Berlin in here if you even attempted to put up a reasoned argument against the utter disaster that was about to unfold. A lot of those people are now anti Donald, they know who they are. Fickle would be being kind to them.

I know I can be an irritating dick at times like, but the abuse I got during the period for questioning the owners was mental like. I think I'd have been lynched

I felt like saying I told you so, but it was so obvious what was happening to the club, it didn't need saying, they did it right infront of everyone's eyes

Fuck me, what an over reaction.

We've ran stuff on just about every serious candidate! Our output this week has almost exclusively been about putting out as many views on management as we can.
Johnson has formed part of that because he's been one of the favourites for the last two days!

People can obviously believe what they want, but aye... here's just an example from the last few days of all the stuff we've posted on the manager front.

Best conspiracy yet. But no, he exists, and we've used him a few times for various bits.

It was Gav wot did it. On the grassy knoll behind the 5 g transmitter....

Ha'way man, the way they been told to hoy bits up to convince the fans about Johnson's appointment, they may aswel have bent over and taken it up the backside.

Have they? Is that confirmed?

It's obvious mate. No way can any Sunderland fan get that excited about Lee Johnson. There tweets earlier this afternoon🙈

Not seen them but perhaps some fans just always try to be positive.
Whether they are positive or negative its hog gonna make a difference as to whether he gets thd job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back