Roker Report ???

The Rat

Striker
What is going on here, I presume they are suddenly working with CM again?

A flury of nonsense articles saying what a great appointment Johnson would be before his appointment?

Loads of supposed ITK takeover stories saying it would completed in days, even though it was weeks ago.

Since that ginger lad came back I presume

Good to see a "fanzine" acting independent....

A flury of nonsense articles saying what a great appointment Johnson would be before his appointment?

Loads of supposed ITK takeover stories saying it would completed in days, even though it was weeks ago.

Just commented on the other thread about it. Apparently Johnson is "perfect" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Definitely favouring WMS now since all this shite they're putting out. I didn't think they were working with Charlie, but wouldn't be surprised if they were honestly. Anything for a bit of "ITK", feed them crumbs and get positive PR...

If it is Johnson fine, but them sharing gifs and stuff like the class bully has just welcomed them back into the fold and they're in the cool crew again just makes me want to bray them.

They same idiots who never asked a question to Donald and CM when they had them on, all laugh and giggles, would great guys they are. Embarrassment.

At the last RAWA meeting Donald cried that the fanzines and RAWA weren’t controlling the narrative on him.

RR blatantly back in bed with them acting as puppet. It was an embarrassment the first time, shame anarl as they’d done some good stuff to put pressure on Donald.

Definitely favouring WMS now since all this shite they're putting out. I didn't think they were working with Charlie, but wouldn't be surprised if they were honestly. Anything for a bit of "ITK", feed them crumbs and get positive PR...

They're working with someone like, its either him, Donald or Rodwell.

At the last RAWA meeting Donald cried that the fanzines and RAWA weren’t controlling the narrative on him.

RR blatantly back in bed with them acting as puppet. It was an embarrassment the first time, shame anarl as they’d done some good stuff to put pressure on Donald.

Spot on

all this positive spin in the first instant ment they were able to get away with all sorts, like stealing 20 million quid and selling off most of our academy

then they'd be on next week with 'Connor" laughing and joking with them, great times guys.

History repeating themselves

Spot on

all this positive spin in the first instant ment they were able to get away with all sorts, like stealing 20 million quid and selling off most of our academy

then they'd be on next week with 'Connor" laughing and joking with them, great times guys.

History repeating themselves
Yeah mate. The podcast they did with Paul Reid was an absolute farce.

Fuck em.

It’ll be Bromley going back.

Thats him aye, the most useless podcats I have ever listened to, just full of lies. I can't really knock him, he got a job out of it, suppose I'd do the same. Just mean that everything that comes out of his mouth isn't true.
Yeah mate. The podcast they did with Paul Reid was an absolute farce.

:lol: really was

If you aren't going to ask him how he is remotely qualified to run a category 1 academy, whats the point of having him on.

Back