Roker Report ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on here, I presume they are suddenly working with CM again?

A flury of nonsense articles saying what a great appointment Johnson would be before his appointment?

Loads of supposed ITK takeover stories saying it would completed in days, even though it was weeks ago.

Since that ginger lad came back I presume

Good to see a "fanzine" acting independent....

Rodwell

Their purpose isnt to spin news for the owners

Its meant to be an independent fanzine.

Fucks the point of reading it, they clearly new he was getting appointed.

Maybe they're a group of eternally optimistic fans that believe the best in the club until resounding evidence to suggest otherwise.

Plenty on here. Nout the matter with that, takes all sorts.

Thats him aye, the most useless podcats I have ever listened to, just full of lies. I can't really knock him, he got a job out of it, suppose I'd do the same. Just mean that everything that comes out of his mouth isn't true.

:lol: really was

If you aren't going to ask him how he is remotely qualified to run a category 1 academy, whats the point of having him on.
He’ll be chums with loads at the club still, so he won’t want to say a bad word. Plus, if means they can keep getting exclusives etc then he’ll play nice

The source of the Bristol City fan is: Bristol City blog ‘One True Robin’.

Can't find any existence of this blog online. Are they making up sources to post bollocks?

Can't find any existence of this blog online. Are they making up sources to post bollocks?

Thats a great point like

can anyone find this? I can't
Keep your friends close and enemies closer. That’ll be the thinking of Rodwell.

Not knocking Rodwell like, smart by him, just disappointing RR and falling for the exact same tactic they did under Donald and CM.

Thats a great point like

can anyone find this? I can't

Not knocking Rodwell like, smart by him, just disappointing RR and falling for the exact same tactic they did under Donald and CM.

Found it through the twitter page of the author. It's @TORBlogs on twitter.

Fuck me, what an over reaction.

We've ran stuff on just about every serious candidate! Our output this week has almost exclusively been about putting out as many views on management as we can.
Johnson has formed part of that because he's been one of the favourites for the last two days!

People can obviously believe what they want, but aye... here's just an example from the last few days of all the stuff we've posted on the manager front.

Best conspiracy yet. But no, he exists, and we've used him a few times for various bits.

Last edited:
God its depressing. Only SAFC under the current ownership could have dubious stuff floating around when it suits to try and keep the fans quiet

Imagine being Charlie Methven and telling people you're a PR guru

Fuck me, what an over reaction.

We've ran stuff on just about every serious candidate! Our output this week has almost exclusively been about putting out as many views on management as we can.
Johnson has formed part of that because he's been one of the favourites for the last two days!

People can obviously believe what they want, but aye... here's just an example from the last few days of all the stuff we've posted on the manager front.

Best conspiracy yet. But no, he exists, and we've used him a few times for various bits.

What was with the wank ‘rubbing hands’ gif?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back