ROKER RAPPORT PODCAST WITH STEWART DONALD THIS WEEKEND - submit your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is he going to do a proper interview with proper questions rather than just popular pieces with fanzines grateful for the access?

Can you please ask him again to explain if the parachute money he used to buy the club is still owed to the club by him or is that written off. The last podcast he said he would put it back in as and when the club needs it, but to me that is a bit of a wishy washy answer.

For example if he sells the club now, will he then pay the club the 8million back straight away? I'm confused despite him and Charlie trying to explain it several times.

What is he doing to reduce the excessive charges levelled against us by the police authority for match days. Have we wrote to the Home Secretary raising this blatant unbiased charge? Would it be cheaper to put a fence around the entire complex at the SOL with two entry points for vetting and keep them the public side of the gates with stewards internally.

Please ask why James was sold for pennies when we don't have a left back who can perform consistently. Whilst games wasn't great, be was comfortably better that what we currently have and that decision has left us very short in that position.

Why only 4 proper friendlies?
I can answer that. There is s current theory that by going into s season over prepared you run out of steam by the end. Due to our finish at the end of last season it's better to go in slightly under prepared and gain full match fitness while playing full competitive games in the league/cup

Would we bring in more ex players as staff to bring more safc blood into the club. To have the influences around like quinny and his positivity like bally

It would be nice to hear from him about the kits. Charlton have have 3 kits all with Children With Cancer on the front properly and we have 2 shitey stickers over Betdaq logos ☹ A little word as to why we have suffered.
Easily the most amateurish kit I have seen on a professional side this season, it's a joke.

What is the left back situation and is there something in the pipeline, if not why not?

I’d like to know why he was so misleading about the use of the parachute payments but it’s not really an appropriate question to ask and doesn’t really matter.
What’s the situation with the money Madrox owes the club? Is there a timeframe for it to be paid back?

What’s the long term plan for the club on the football side? What’s the situation with scouting, data etc.

Also what’s happening with the academy? Are we in danger of losing more top players? He talked about adding academy players in the past possibly at a cost what’s happened with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back