ROKER RAPPORT PODCAST WITH STEWART DONALD THIS WEEKEND - submit your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where does Charlie buy his trousers? I’ve never seen owt like them on sale anywhere?

Do you understand the fans frustrations after 2 games this season? I think we were very patient last season, turned up in thousands again for the first game of the season only to let down again, by such a boring performance?

why did we start this season with wingbacks when we don’t have any in the whole squad?

Why didn’t we have 2 left backs in the squad before the season started?

Can you make sure you focus mainly on the football side of things instead of dicking about asking about things that aren't going to improve results?

There was a recent suggestion that Juan could / would be more involved. How / when?

Away fans, any plans to stop what happened with Pompey & others - netting or similar?

The obvious on signings and what he thinks may still happen in and out

What went on with the shirts this season. Charlton had the same issue with the sponsor yet Hummel managed to organise and not have the need for a big sticker over the front of the shirt. Have they progressed with a new manufacturer for next season with shirts picked etc.

Any chance of the school ticket scheme again? £10 for two tickets. It’s too expensive for a family of 4 for a 1 off match. My kids have never been to an league or cup game at the sol and would love to go.

We’re recording another one on one podcast this Saturday ahead of the Pompey game and, as such, I’d like throw it out on here to people so you can submit your questions so we can try and cover as much as possible in the time that we have.

Please reply to this thread with yours - thanks.
Without speaking in riddles Mr Donald seriously what is Juan sartori long term role commitment ambitions for the club

Surely if your looking for investment then isn't it staring you right in the face with a bloke who owns 20 percent of the club

Does he think relying on Plan B (McGeady) will be enough to get us promoted when it failed last season?

Why have we not signed a LB when James was gone early in the window and we knew Ovideo was away?

Does he think the club are doing enough to develop our Academy players?

We’re recording another one on one podcast this Saturday ahead of the Pompey game and, as such, I’d like throw it out on here to people so you can submit your questions so we can try and cover as much as possible in the time that we have.

Please reply to this thread with yours - thanks.

You mentioned recently about some exciting changes coming up, maybe involving Sartori or other forms of investment. Is there any prospect of serious investment/takeover in the near future?

Also, after what the Red Bull Sporting Director said about Sunderland recently, have you pursued or attempted any conversations with them at all?

What has Juan contributed to the club so far and now that he’s looking to be more involved, what sort of things will he bring to the club in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back