ROKER RAPPORT PODCAST WITH STEWART DONALD THIS WEEKEND - submit your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would say this place is no better, marra. I don't have Facebook so can't comment on that. Do these platforms really represent society? Or have I grown naive as I've got older?

It's noticably on the slide the way people post.
Social media (Twitter in particular) has turned people who once didn't have a voice, into someone who is able to interact and 'get to' celebrities, politicians, companies, CEO's....
Whether you can control and think about what you're going to submit is down to the individual, but the semi-annonymity of it is too much for some and their inner retard is realeased.
On here? similar story, but where once it was a place that had threads/debates/topics that seemed like they were almost contained within the forum? It's now seen as a source of material and comment for the traditional media.
The way people behave on here though is different to 'real life'. On here, people are more extreme, it's black or white, people want transfers, answers, dismissals, immediately... because it's easy.... typing words into a forum... wherever you may be... with little (or no) consequence. This is where people get entrenched views and lose sight of things, you have to be either this or that, no grey areas... a clapper, a doom monger etc.... It's f***ing ridiculous.
Facing people in real life and discussing anything you find on here, it'll be different, and generally more balanced, because you can't hide.

What happened to the investors and what will happen in the future. Are we well placed to be able to fund transfers in January which may be crucial to us being promoted?

We dodged a bullet with that lad who got Falkirk. Turns out he has a fair few failed businesses and has a fair few female complaints due to harassment. Media ran with a story a few weeks back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back