Roker Rapport - Getting above their station or the voice of the fans??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondered what people’s views are of the RR fanzine? I really enjoy their podcasts but have noticed that they are growing in influence, certainly on Twitter with some of their posters being quite vocal. There’s one bloke Gav who certainly values his own opinion quite highly (bit of an arrogant sod tbh).

Undoubtedly some great content but the whole #donaldout stuff was ill thought out at the time.

views?

Last edited:

I think you let yourself down with that thread title to be honest. If you wanted a sensible discussion you could have started off on a better footing
Yep. The answer to that particular question is neither. They don't see themselves as the voice of the fans either.

Just wondered what people’s views are of the RR fanzine? I really enjoy their podcasts but have noticed that they are growing in influence, certainly on Twitter with some of their posters being quite vocal. There’s one bloke Gav who certainly values his own opinion quite highly (bit of an arrogant sod tbh).

Undoubtedly some great content but the whole #donaldout stuff was ill thought out at the time.

views?

If all the things related to SAFC's situation to criticize right now, Roker Report isn't one of them. It's probably the only thing Sunderland wise that makes me feel good.

They aren't above their station, they bring us together as a community and help our voice be heard.

Leading the campaign against Donald was necessary and absolutely spot on!

views?
I think they are doing a great job

Best fanzine out there imo. Cover all bases, never entirely biased, although sometimes can be like a dog with a bone. They’re literally a bunch of unpaid workers for the fanzine with a whole heap of differing backgrounds. I think they come across great in all their pods and ask all the right questions. Keep it up, I say!

Last edited:
Best fanzine out there imo. Cover all bases, never entirely biased, although sometimes can be like a dog with a bone. They’re literally a bunch of unpaid workers for the fanzine with a whole heap of differing backgrounds. I think they come across great in all their pods and ask all the right questions. Keep it up, I say!

It'a an amazing fanzine and an immense success story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back