Rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

With him being scared to play in midfield does this mean he's saying he'll only play centre half or he doesn't want to play at all?

If there is something genuinely wrong upstairs then he should get help but what do you do in contract terms in these situations?
Firing squad or pitch forks and burning torches iirc

Rodwell should be ashamed of himself.....like a bloody school kid "I don't wanna play in midfield".....he should of been fit after pre season, his contract should be ripped up and find a club in league 1.....

Hasn't he basically just gone on the sick with mental health issues? Get him help and support him in every way possible whilst simultaneously looking to sack him. Like every other employer would. Let's be honest, we've all known colleagues who swing the lead ( or have genuine issues) and do this. If we were sensible we'd have a clause in the contract that accounts for this scenario.

True. But I'd be embarrassed of myselfif I was him. And if I was a member of his family, embarrassed to be.

Embarrassed to be a member of his family. This could be a new low.

on Monday gone a journo was going to ask a direct question about Rodwell's injury reoccurring, it was supposed to be put to him/ si today but he was blocked again from doing so, and also asking how long have we known about his injury, so no it's not a parsnip it's a genuine post.
See you lot tomorrow in Millers 3 or 4 WHU lads coming over for a bit of craic, good England boys
Bob mate don't pass on owt that you know on here, they are all looking for a chance to shoot you down

Give him a run at centre half I say.

We’re not exactly blessed with talent there.

It’s surely his last chance to make something of himself.

And despite his short-comings, he’s actually good in the air. His only contributions being headed goals iirc.

We have no chance of promotion now, so give him a last(LAST) chance.

Give him a run at centre half I say.

We’re not exactly blessed with talent there.

It’s surely his last chance to make something of himself.

And despite his short-comings, he’s actually good in the air. His only contributions being headed goals iirc.

We have no chance of promotion now, so give him a last(LAST) chance.

Last chance? How many more? He's had more than enough last last last chances.

And centre back is no place for the faint of heart.

With him being scared to play in midfield does this mean he's saying he'll only play centre half or he doesn't want to play at all?

If there is something genuinely wrong upstairs then he should get help but what do you do in contract terms in these situations?
Rodwell is a good player....and he can do the business...maybe needs a hug, ...or two before stepping out on the pitch
...his time is over with us...should walk if he has any honour/face left
dealt to us

Surely it's easier to play in CM than defense mire places for the useless coward to hide than as a defender

We have had some really poor players through the door at Safc over the years but for me this bloke will go down as the biggest worst most expensive signing we have ever made . He has no shame .

I think the coward would be scared to have a kick around in his garden with his family in case it got too competitive. The tosser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back