Robson Greens weekend escapes

I don’t particularly like him, however the series highlights what we have up here. If it brings more tourists in then fair play
I also felt his accent was stronger just being with his brother and his uncle, less affected. I am making a nice little list of all the places I am going to try and visit next time I'm back. The steam railway, the sea foraging, the stool making forest, that outdoor history play thing and more

I can't stand him, I was told that he was fishing a lake in the latest episode so I tried watching on iplayer, I guessed it would be Langley Dam and would have been stocked for the show, the way he went on with his family made me cringe, I won't watching anymore.

Gosh todays episode has the vicars wife in it and the pair of them are acting like loved up teenagers. Feel a bit sorry for the vicar if he decides to watch this (he probably won't). Holy Island looking great tho

Is anyone else watching this, I'm really enjoying, yesterday he was in Seahouses and around there today he is in Saltburn and round about. Been mentioned on here before how much I love Saltburn. I know, I know, he's a Mag, but it shows the North East in a great light. Never even heard of Staithes but it looks lovely.
Blokes a twat said on episode the other night anybody south of gateshead wouldn't have heard of peas pudding eh!!

Blokes a twat said on episode the other night anybody south of gateshead wouldn't have heard of peas pudding eh!!
Yeah, i heard about that, that was a bit weird like but you got to admit he is showcasing some amazing places. That viaduct, just down the road from where I was born and I didn't know it was there

Horrible bloke. Saw him having a full on rant at his wheelchair bound mother in law in Heathrow once. Told her she had spoilt his holiday and that she’s a leech. Can’t abide him.

Sat next to him on a flight to the US once (in Economy as well!). He is a bit of an arse, and another "professional geordie" but he does genuinely love the NE. As soon as I mentioned my roots in the NE his eyes lit up.

Back