Robson Greens weekend escapes

I used to work with a bloke who worked with him in the drawing office at Swans. He used to go to evening acting classes and got the mick taken out of him for it. He announced one day he was packing in to become an actor and they all told him he would never make any money out of it and he would be back in 6 months!
Fair play to him for following his dream.
that might actually be me. We left at the same time to do other things and I had that conversation with him.
I used to work with him
Me too! To an extent.

Last edited:
Watching tonight's brilliant. Even given Robson Greenes hyperbole, the sea food foraging, I want to do that. It must be boosting tourism to the area, going to go look at that hut on the hill

he did the same a few year back with the oriental missus of a vicar iirc there ,got the old wandering eye does our Robson especially when it comes to the already married bewers

Great tabloid scoop that one to be fair. The vicar going in two footed in them both 😂

he did the same a few year back with the oriental missus of a vicar iirc there ,got the old wandering eye does our Robson especially when it comes to the already married bewers

What first attracted you to the millionaire Robson Green Mrs Vicars Wife?

My Niece worked on the show, stopped in the Premier Inn Bishop Auckland, got absolutely ravaged by bed bugs, looked like she had measles.
Nee apology from Lenny Henry or nowt.
Oh my bloody god that gives me the heebies. I watched that episode, no mention of that particular wildlife, running around.

My Niece worked on the show, stopped in the Premier Inn Bishop Auckland, got absolutely ravaged by bed bugs, looked like she had measles.
Nee apology from Lenny Henry or nowt.
Yuck, that's horrendous - let's hope none piggybacked a ride on her or her luggage home as they're apparently a nightmare to get rid of 🤢

Although not as bad as Robson I think Melanie Hill's voice is a bit posh for a Fulwell lass. Perfect opportunity for a bit of friendly football or rival cities bantz missed. Mind you another great programme, would love to do that wee wooden stool making thing.. Pen-shaw, he means Pensher doesn't he, but I'll forgive him cos he's not from the area.

Back