RIP @maximus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting supping away, reading the forum laughing at us left down here who will never forget them as we bring up just how classy the gents were. That's my take on the legends of forum who have passed, canny funny now having known him for 15 years and not having a clue he posted on here :lol:

Does anyone on here ask other fans they come across "do you post on rtg ?", just wondering if I'm odd for not asking the question.
I know steve30000 very well anarl and he's not as miserable as most people on here think he is :lol::lol:

xx

Sitting supping away, reading the forum laughing at us left down here who will never forget them as we bring up just how classy the gents were. That's my take on the legends of forum who have passed, canny funny now having known him for 15 years and not having a clue he posted on here :lol:

Does anyone on here ask other fans they come across "do you post on rtg ?", just wondering if I'm odd for not asking the question.
I sometimes look at people's posting style and think they remind me of someone I know, and then wonder if it's them. Then on the other hand I think some people have an SMB persona that is probably nothing like what they're like in real life. I've only ever fell out with one person in 40 years and get on with just about everybody. I always think if I'm arguing with someone on here that if I met them in real life I could probably sit and have a few beers with them and have a decent crack on.

I don' ask.however people ask me cos I got my real name and photo on...i know who a few people are

I'm always getting recognised away from here. Always seems to happen when I'm with my dad who in turn thinks I'm a celebrity. :oops:

I promised to keep my Short out avatar until he'd gone but I'd like to change my avatar for a short period of time to one of Maximus'. The epitome of positivity. It hardly seems right to have a negative avatar at a time like this. I hope I don't offend anyone.

I sometimes look at people's posting style and think they remind me of someone I know, and then wonder if it's them. Then on the other hand I think some people have an SMB persona that is probably nothing like what they're like in real life. I've only ever fell out with one person in 40 years and get on with just about everybody. I always think if I'm arguing with someone on here that if I met them in real life I could probably sit and have a few beers with them and have a decent crack on.
Met loads from here over the years and only one person I thought was weird, mind he was weird on here as well.

In the same way mind, this place has helped me out both in football and outside of football. Fantastic community on here even if we hardly ever agree on owt.

Thanks mate. I think most of this lot will be glad when i fuck off to the clouds though. :lol:

Anyway, i bet there's loads who go to the games who won't admit to posting on here, don't know why cos its a great forum, and you can make friends on here.

I've got mates who I got to know from the SMB who have become good mates. There are others who I knew from the pub who are on here.

It's a great community on here and it's great to see how despite all the arguments about nowt that occur online, this thread shows how everyone comes together when it matters.

Last edited:
Met loads from here over the years and only one person I thought was weird, mind he was weird on here as well.

In the same way mind, this place has helped me out both in football and outside of football. Fantastic community on here even if we hardly ever agree on owt.

I agree with your last statement wholeheartedly and im a mag.

R.I.P to the lad and condolences to all who knew him

Mine isn't an internet SMB persona.

I will definitely raise a glass to @Maximus before the QPR game but I probably won't buy it.

I'm always getting recognised away from here. Always seems to happen when I'm with my dad who in turn thinks I'm a celebrity. :oops:

I promised to keep my Short out avatar until he'd gone but I'd like to change my avatar for a short period of time to one of Maximus'. The epitome of positivity. It hardly seems right to have a negative avatar at a time like this. I hope I don't offend anyone.
I know he would be over the moon with it

Can I ask you to tell us more about the story you mentioned yesterday marra? The one where said he'd helped with getting some kids out for the day. I think that's the sort of stuff we should be sharing in this thread. If you would rather not I totally understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back